New Game Genie, N64, GC, Wii, & PS2 Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom View Post
    Unicode, Just figured out an easy solution to your problem with the black spikes in the bonus stages. Here are 2 new codes that make the black spikes add rings instead of subtracting.

Sonic the Hedgehog 2 (REV A)(Genesis)

FPLA-GNA6
    Gain 10 rings when you hit the black spikes in special/bonus stages.

FPLA-GNA6 +
    AZLA-GAA8
    Gain 50 rings when you hit the black spikes in special/bonus stages.

EDIT: Already updated the "Get rings from anywhere in bonus stages" code.
    it freeze the game. should i not use it with two other codes for special stages? in as just only one?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sly Hedgehog View Post
      it freeze the game. should i not use it with two other codes for special stages? in as just only one?
      Glad you caught that. It seems like it isn't programed to add more than one ring at a time in bonus stages, so that might be what's causing the game to freeze. I saw that is wasn't always counting correctly when 50 rings were being added.

I've deleted both of the "Gain xx rings when you hit the black spikes" codes from the db, as well as the "Get rings from anywhere in bonus stages" code. The get rings from anywhere code was still making you come up a few rings short on some bonus stages, even with the "Gain 10 rings" code.

In place of those codes, you can use this code which I posted earlier:

AK5T-AA26
      Always get the Chaos Emerald in Special/Bonus stages.
      The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

• Okay, got the "Get rings from anywhere" code problem figured out. Added a second code that lets you run right thru the black spikes without touching them. You don't bounce back, you don't lose any rings, you just run right thru them. Seems to work perfect. let me know if there are any problems.

C3JT-GA2J +
        G3HT-GA3T
        Get rings from anywhere in special/bonus stages. Can also run right thru black spikes without bouncing back or losing any rings.

G3HT-GA3T
        Can run right thru black spikes in special/bonus stages without bouncing back, or losing any rings.
        Last edited by Tony H; 12-02-2014, 03:50:55 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
          I tested your code with VisitntX's "Get One Emerald To Get Them All" code and first time when I passed bonus stage I was able to turn into Super Sonic (what the "Get One Emerald To Get Them All" code supposed to do), but after passing Bonus Stage for second time, I was unable to turn into Super Sonic! Anything more, after I exit Bonus Stage, you will start on the place where you're entered the bonus stage, however you have 0 rings and enemies and Rings respawn, as if you haven't passed the stage. It's possible to make after playing a Bonus stage to start with the number of ring collected before Entering Bonus Stage? Because I was played it and when Sonic / Tails respawn after they exit Bonus stage, all enemies, monitors and rings respawn (come back), like you didn't was killed or collected anything! It's really annoying to play bonus stage and after exit it to have to collect all monitors / rings again!
          Unicode, I didn't add the "Bonus stage accessible even with 7 emeralds" codes because you made it sound like the codes were causing the game to make you lose all your regular rings when you exited the bonus stage. I tested it and found that that's the way the game is programed. Any time you exit a bonus stage (and maybe only when you get an emerald), the rings you had before entering the bonus stage are gone.

I'm going to add the code to the db since it does exactly what it says it will do. I will add a note saying that if you already have all 7 emeralds, entering another bonus stage may make you lose the Super Sonic ability (but there is a code for that anyways).

Also, here is a code to let you keep your rings when exiting bonus stages.

A53T-CA56
          Keep the rings you originally had when you exit bonus stages.
          Last edited by Tony H; 12-02-2014, 05:17:05 PM. Reason: Changed code description

Comment

• Originally posted by sky170111 View Post
            Tony Hedstrom ,

please GG or PAR code for Syndicate (genesis)
            1.infinite health for agents
            2.invisible
            Sky170111, question about your "Invisible" request. Does that mean you want your agent to be invisible, or do you mean you want them to be invisible to enemies, or something else?

Comment

Tony Hedstrom ,

please GG or PAR code for Syndicate (genesis)
              1.infinite health for agents
              2.invisible
              Syndicate (Genesis) PAR

FF53A6:0010
              Almost infinite health 1st agent (Red). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF53FE:0010
              Almost infinite health 2nd agent (Green). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF5456:0010
              Almost infinite health 3rd agent (Blue). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

FF54AE:0010
              Almost infinite health 4th agent (White). Can still die if hit by a car, etc.

EDIT: Only tested with Gens.
              Last edited by Tony H; 12-06-2014, 01:44:16 PM. Reason: Updated code descriptions

Comment

• Tony Hedstrom

yes, invisible for all enemies
                and infinite ammo all weapons
                Last edited by sky170111; 12-05-2014, 11:01:19 AM.

Comment

• Tony Hedstrom

I checked your codes when shooting enemies, immortality is valid, but the explosions killed

Comment

Tony Hedstrom

I checked your codes when shooting enemies, immortality is valid, but the explosions killed
                    I changed the code description. I'll look into finding a code to keep explosions from killing you. I need to know how to get the explosions to happen. Do the enemies have a weapon that causes the explosion, or does something blow up, or ???

Also, there's going to be a problem with your request to have infinite ammo for all weapons. I already made codes to have infinite ammo for the pistol and shotgun. The problem with the rest of the weapons is that I have no way of knowing what the weapon is called since there is just a tiny picture of the weapon with no name. Is there a way of telling which weapon you have while playing? There are lots of weapons, so I need some way of letting people know which code is for which weapon.

Comment

• Tony Hedstrom
                      And invisible ?

P.s. В самом начале игры если взорвать летающих роботов и находится рядом,можно умереть(sorry russian).
                      Last edited by sky170111; 12-06-2014, 11:52:44 AM.

Comment

Tony Hedstrom
                        And invisible ?

P.s. В самом начале игры если взорвать летающих роботов и находится рядом,можно умереть(sorry russian).
                        This is the translation so I'll remember what it says:

At the very beginning of the game if you blow up and flying robots is near , it is possible to die.

I will let you know if I make an invisible code.

P.S.
                        sky170111, stop being so lazy. You can use Google translate just as easily as I can.

Comment

• round small robots on wheels when explode can kill agent (beginning)

Comment

• Syndicate (Genesis)

ALTA-CA6T
                            Infinite Gauss Gun ammo.

Comment

• Tony Hedstrom

thx, invisible can be done?(enemies at you did not see)

Comment

Tony Hedstrom

thx, invisible can be done?(enemies at you did not see)
                                I give up. You are way too impatient.

Comment

Working...
                                X