X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ok

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom View Post
      Sky170111, in the future, please don't post something like "not work" without telling us what's not working. I wasted 15 minutes testing the wrong codes.
      Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahah aha OMG

Comment

• Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)

REYT-C6Y4
        Sonic can double jump. May not work if you have the Fire Shield, are Super or Hyper Sonic, or have invincibility. You will get whatever is normal for these power-ups when you try to double jump.
        Last edited by Tony H; 12-10-2014, 11:13:34 PM. Reason: Updated the code description.
        The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

NJYT-CA32
          Sonic can always double jump. Works even if you have other shields, are Super or Hyper Sonic, or have invincibility.

========

I made 2 different Double jump codes because of different power-ups. This way you can choose if you want to always have double jump, or have it so that Sonic will do what he's supposed to do with some of the other power-ups when you try to double jump.

Comment

These codes determine how high Sonic jumps on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes. The codes are different than Sonic's regular high jump codes (different value and address). To save room in the db, I'll just add these codes to the code descriptions instead of making new/separate codes.

AAYT-DS7L
            Sonic jumps higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above.

TAYT-DK7L
            Sonic jumps much higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above.
            Last edited by Tony H; 12-11-2014, 12:24:18 AM.

Comment

REMA-A60E
              GTMA-AAGT
              Pause the game and press A to play Special/Bonus stages. This code also lets you play special/bonus stages in slow motion. When you enter the special stage, pause the game and hold down B for slow motion, release B to stop moving, and press Start to return to normal speed. This makes it VERY easy to get all the blue spheres.

9JMA-B96W
              Pause the game to enable debugger. When you unpause, press B to activate debugger, press A to cycle thru objects, press directional pad to move objects around, press C to place objects, press B to play your new level. You'll also have infinite time.

BAMA-B76W
              Pause the game to enable debugger (alternate version). When you unpause, you'll be a ring and can move anywhere in the level using the directional pad. Press A to cycle thru objects, press C to place objects, press B to exit debugger and return to normal game-play. You'll need to pause the game again if you want to re-enter the debugger.

Comment

• Tony big favor I need a code for golden axe 2 for the characters to already wake up from there sleep when the enemies steal your magic books when you sleep. because I have a code for enemies to get hit Automatically but when you get your sleep they won't wake up

Comment

• Unicode, this is the same thing as your "Remove water from stages" request. Sonic behaves exactly the same under water as he does on dry land.

Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Genesis)

ATST-CA38
                  Don't slow down when under water, and you'll have infinite air.
                  Last edited by Tony H; 12-12-2014, 04:00:47 PM. Reason: Changed code description

Comment

• Originally posted by daminmancejin View Post
                    Tony big favor I need a code for golden axe 2 for the characters to already wake up from there sleep when the enemies steal your magic books when you sleep. because I have a code for enemies to get hit Automatically but when you get your sleep they won't wake up
                    Damin, I have no idea when the characters "sleep", but when I'm finished with the Sonic 3 codes, I'll take a look.

Comment

Damin, I have no idea when the characters "sleep", but when I'm finished with the Sonic 3 codes, I'll take a look.
                      it's when you complete a stage they go to sleep right after and thanks so much

Comment

REMA-A60E +
                        NJMT-AACJ +
                        FJMT-BBLL
                        Pause the game and press A, B, or C for different cheats. A = level select screen, B or C = when you unpause, you'll be invincible, have infinite air under water, and have rings drawn to you like a magnet. Only lasts until you lose a life or finish the level but can be re-enabled at any time.
                        Tony Hedstrom, I've had no Internet connection since December 8th until today, so this is why I didn't replied...

I tested this code and I've found an few issues on it. I started on Angel Island Zone, and Pressing B / C button does what is supposed to do, makes Sonic Invincible and immune to that dawn water! However after getting an invincibility power-up and it end you'll have to do the keypress again to make Sonic invincible and get infinite oxygen underwater and magnet abilities again, like the codes you're made for first two Sonic games. You can discover the more important bug with:
                        1. pause the game;
                        2. press A while the game is paused;
                        3. on Stage Select screen select Hydrocity Zone Act 1...

You'll start on said stage, however, for some reason on starting Hydrocity Zone stage the screen label will still says "Angel Island Zone Act 1" instead of "Hydrocity Zone Act 1", and when Sonic / Tails start to falling down, the screen won't start scrolling down with your character falling causes you to die! I selected same stage with Level Select Screen alone and label said correct "Hydrocity Zone Act 1" and when Sonic launched in midair and he started falling down, screen also scrolled down with him and he launched on the floor underwater and didn't died... Please fix this, if you can... Also, you need to add note to press again B / C after getting Invincibility because then effect won't work anymore, also infinite oxygen seems to stop working after while randomly...

Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom View Post

These codes determine how high Sonic jumps on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes. The codes are different than Sonic's regular high jump codes (different value and address). To save room in the db, I'll just add these codes to the code descriptions instead of making new/separate codes.

AAYT-DS7L
                        Sonic jumps higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above.

TAYT-DK7L
                        Sonic jumps much higher on his "second" jump when using the double jump codes above.
                        No matter I've added these as separate codes because tested them and they are awesome! It sucks similar good codes do not have a separate entries in database.

Also, a more few suggestionс for Sonic 1 (when you finish with Sonic 3):
                        1. Make doors don't close after Sonic passes through them like the code you're made for Sonic 2 (there are 2-3 doors only in LZ (Labyrinth Zone), but most of them are located on first two acts of SBZ (Scrap Brain Zone);
                        2. Make those annoying fans in SLZ (Star Light Zone) doesn't push Sonic backwards when he tried to pass through them.
                        Last edited by Unicode; 12-12-2014, 06:30:57 PM.

Comment

• Unicode, I'll add a note in the code description about losing invincibility if you get an invincibility power-up. This happens because the Game Genie code forces a value into the RAM address for invincibility, but when you get a regular invincibility during game play, it adds a timer and when the timer reaches zero, it turns the invincibility off.

I tested the "Pause the game and press A, B, or C for different cheats" and I didn't have the problem you mentioned. I paused the game on level one (Angel Island), pressed A, selected Hydrocity Zone Act 1, and it had the correct label and when it started, Sonic falls to the bottom of the screen and the screen scrolled down with him. No problems. Maybe you had another code turned on that was causing the problem? Try turning all other codes off, and also try not using a save state (ie. start a new game). If you still have the problem, make note of all the details (exactly what I need to do to get the same results as you) and let me know.

EDIT: Also, getting a water shield (inf air) may cause you to stop having infinite air when using the "Pause the game and press A, B, or C for different cheats". Haven't tested that yet though. Just remember that you can re-enable the cheats at any time.
                          Last edited by Tony H; 12-12-2014, 04:59:20 PM.

Comment

• Oops, I've found what is the issue - you can select Hydrocity Zone and enter it normally ONLY if you didn't paused the game + pressing B / C buttons before using Stage Select! I used Level Select Screen and went on Hydrocity Zone without Invincibility / Magnet / Infinite Air enabled and Sonic was able to fall into water on floor normally, but when I do same level select with after cheats the with B / C Button already activated, then Hydrocity Zone Act 1 doesn't load properly! The stage loads normally ONLY if cheats with pressing B / C button (Magne / Infinite Air / Invincibility) are NOT active!

Comment

• Hmmm, I tried every possible combination and couldn't duplicate your problem. I tried pausing the game, pressing B, then pressing A. No problem. I tried pausing, pressing B, unpausing, pausing, then pressing A. Still no problems.

Comment

• I don't know why I get this then... I probably have to simply forget this code...

Comment

Working...
                                X