X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yea, I just submitted it.

Edit:
    Well, I submitted it first, then posted it here I should have said. =P
    Last edited by Mezmorize; 05-25-2013, 12:23:00 AM.
    http://OldGameHacking.com/
    http://www.youtube.com/user/DreamcastVideos

Comment

• Found 2 new push-button cheats for the SNES game Kendo Rage.
      I don't know what, if anything, they are doing though.

Here's all 3 cheats:
      X, Y, A, B, X, Y, A, B, Start.
      R, L, R, Up, Down, Up, B, B, Start.
      L, Up, Left, Down, Right, R, X, A, B, Y, Select.

The first code is entered on the Title Screen, and is on GameFAQs.

It's possible they are no longer used, but may have once been for accessing some debug features.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
        Nice codes! They actually work on SMB1 cart game only too. You can actually add these GG codes also in Super Mario Bros. (World)'s database page http://gamehacking.org/?game=31010 because they works on it too, not only on Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt game.

Also, I want to ask you when the codes from this thread will be added in database? Except for the ones on Page 1, for all of your codes since page 2 until now, forum says nobody was added your codes in database yet.
        Why the codes I've noted are still not added in database yet? Since was passed near three weeks already, but unfortunatelly... in the database there is still nothing appeared at all... I've quoted above post #90.
        Last edited by Unicode; 05-25-2013, 03:21:39 AM.

Comment

• Because I'm lazy :-(
          Your right though, I should have got caught up by now...

I was waiting for a time when I wasn't looking into some games for codes and didn't have anything better to do.
          It just gets so boring after a while that it ends up putting me to sleep lol.

I'll work on it later today after getting some sleep and visiting some family.
          Or maybe you should apply for Chronicler position and help me out ^.^
          I have codes on my blog I never posted on the forums either.

Edit:
          Well, I'll go ahead and start now, where I left off a while back.
          I'll just put SNES on hold for the time being.

Edit 2:
          FINALLY got all of the codes up from page 2...

Note to self:
          Super James Pond (E) [!] is the last codes I added on page 3, continue from Sword of Hope II, The (U) [!].
          Last edited by Mezmorize; 05-25-2013, 05:25:35 AM. Reason: Taking a break...

Comment

• Originally posted by Tony Hedstrom View Post
            I learned the hard way to submit new passwords you've found to GameFAQs, *THEN* post them in forums. I recently found new passwords and posted them here and at Sega-16 forums. The very next day I submitted them to GameGAQs and they were rejected because someone named "oblivion from aoc" submitted my passwords before I did. What's the old saying: "Ya snooze ya lose". :-)
            The Jelly Boy passwords you found were already found many years ago by russian hackers and published at emu-russia , some were also posted at segaage.com in 2011, some in cheat books, some also easily viewable in the rom itself. I combined ALL these sources, tested them all and submitted the working ones to GFAQs on 2013-05-11, days before you posted them. A simple google of the codes beforehand would've told you some of this.

The ROBO cheat was also submitted as you did not seem to be submitting any codes to GFAQs. If you still want this under you GFAQs username, I can request transfer of ownership to your account, although cannot guarantee the admin will do this. Either way, it makes no difference to me either way. I already knew the cheat was published on paper, but had yet to make its way online.

I do find some of the responses posted here, quite "surprising".

Comment

• I don't know if there's anyway to prove what date you submitted the Jellyboy passwords, so there's not much I'm going to say about that.

As far as the ROBO cheat, I mentioned earlier in this thread that the most important thing is that the passwords are out there for people to enjoy.

One suggestion... If someone goes to the trouble of finding a cheat/password for you, it would be a good idea to say something like "Thanks for the cheat, do you mind if I submit it to GameFAQs?" I know I would have been fine with that.
              Last edited by Tony H; 05-31-2013, 11:50:59 PM.
              The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

• Hey Mez, I was just talking to James Goddard, the developer that made Weaponlord (SNES, Gen) and he said that there are still things that people haven't found about the game:

"there are also other secret things never revealed, like alternate end round taunt sets, a code for the developer special thanks on SNES (saw the genesis finally was found). "

And I thought of you when I read about that push button code. Would you be interested in finding that code since that seems to be your specialty?

Thanks and hope you can find it!

Comment

• The password is wrote in RAM at 7E5CF7 (+17 bytes).
                  Seems like only A, B, and Y are accepted.
                  A=33 (0X21)
                  B=34 (0X22)
                  Y=57 (0X39)
                  Nothing entered=13 (0x0D)

I think the Genesis version was easily readable with a hex editor, this will need a debugger.
                  I haven't really successfully used a debugger for SNES yet, so I bet the people at TCRF will beat me to it.
                  I'll keep trying though.

----------

Edit:
                  Here's something:
                  AYAYBBBYAAAYYBYAAA

Nevermind, that's on GameFaqs already (Zarak available on the Story mode select screen)

----------

Yea I think that's a bit beyond my current skills.
                  The only thing I found was the above cheat in the ROM 'Weapon Lord (U) [!]' at address 2ae6d8.
                  (The string 213921392222223921212139392239212121)
                  Last edited by Mezmorize; 06-05-2013, 02:50:39 AM.

Comment

• Darn, thanks for trying though.

I posted it on TCRF's forum, but so far no replies. Could you repost your findings there? Maybe that can kickstart the thread?

http://jul.rustedlogic.net/thread.php?id=16246
                    Last edited by ReyVGM; 06-05-2013, 11:09:00 AM.

Comment

• I just posted what little info I had came up with, hope someone finds it.

Comment

• Thanks!

Comment

• Dear Mezmorize, when you will add the rest of the codes in database? You was started and added all codes from page 2, then started with adding codes on page 3...

Originally posted by Mezmorize View Post
                          Because I'm lazy :-(
                          Your right though, I should have got caught up by now...

I was waiting for a time when I wasn't looking into some games for codes and didn't have anything better to do.
                          It just gets so boring after a while that it ends up putting me to sleep lol.

I'll work on it later today after getting some sleep and visiting some family.
                          Or maybe you should apply for Chronicler position and help me out ^.^
                          I have codes on my blog I never posted on the forums either.

Edit:
                          Well, I'll go ahead and start now, where I left off a while back.
                          I'll just put SNES on hold for the time being.

Edit 2:
                          FINALLY got all of the codes up from page 2...

Note to self:
                          Super James Pond (E) [!] is the last codes I added on page 3, continue from Sword of Hope II, The (U) [!].
                          ... you're stopped to take break, but since then, for these 3 weeks, there is was no more further progress with adding rest codes at all.

Actually I want you to add especially your NES codes for:
                          Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (as you to add them in Super Mario Bros. code page http://gamehacking.org/?game=31010 too because on it they really also works) as you can check my report for these codes in post #90;
                          Super Mario Bros 3. (PRG0) here http://gamehacking.org/?game=31021 because almost all of them work in PRG1 too. You can check my testing report and which codes doesn't work on PRG1 in post #107;
                          Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
                          ... if you don't have a time for all codes.

Sorry if I'm picky, but I am sad by fact I doesn't have a privileges to add codes in database. And I don't know how I can get a "Chronicler" status to get that ability.
                          Last edited by Unicode; 06-18-2013, 03:50:29 AM.

Comment

• I can do for Mezmorize,
                            Unicode can post "number of each post" (post#??) with codes are not database
                            lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
                            When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
                            *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
                            >)

Comment

• Originally posted by lee4 View Post
                              I can do for Mezmorize,
                              Unicode can post "number of each post" (post#??) with codes are not database
                              OK.

Post #22: all codes (for GameBoy) until ones for "Sword of Hope II, The (U) [!]" are added, the rest are not.

All posts below contains a codes that are not in database yet:

#24;
                              #31 - for various games for Sega Genesis;
                              #33 - for Cool Spot (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #34 - for World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #35 - for True Lies (W) [Sega Genesis];
                              #36 - for Sonic The Hedgehog (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                              #37 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                              #42 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                              #43 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #44 - for Judge Dredd - The Movie (W) [Sega Genesis];
                              #48 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                              #50 - for Sonic The Hedgehog (W) for Sega Genesis;
                              #51 - for X-Men (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #55 - for Sonic The for Hedgehog (W) (REV00) [!] for Sega Genesis;
                              #57 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                              #60 - for Jurassic Park (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #61 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                              #64 - for Boogerman (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #65 - for Beavis and Butt-head (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #66 - for Escape From Mars Starring Taz (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #68 - for Earthworm Jim (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #70;
                              #72 - for Earthworm Jim 2 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #79 - for Garfield - Caught in the Act (UE) [Sega Genesis];
                              #80 - for Earthworm Jim 2 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #82 - for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (U) [Sega Genesis];
                              #83 - for DuckTales for NES;
                              #85 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] - they actually also worked on original Super Mario Bros. game alone, so add these on its page http://gamehacking.org/?game=31010 too;
                              #89 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] - same note as post #85;
                              #96 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] - same note as post #85;
                              #103 - for Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG0) [NES] - Most of them really work on PRG1 version too. You can check what codes doesn't work on PRG1 on post #107 and place them only is separate page for PRG0. And note: do not add my extra notes I've typed after original codes that doesn't exist on original @Mezmorize's posts that I'm quoted. Also, do not add codes I've marked in red color on my report in post #107 due they are buggy and have various side effects, as some of them can even crash game;
                              #105 - for Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG0) [NES] - same notes as about post #103;
                              #106 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (U) [NES];
                              #108;
                              #109 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (U) Game Genie for NES;
                              #110 - for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [NES];
                              #111 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (U) [NES];
                              #112 - for Toxic Crusaders (U) [NES];
                              #115 - for various NES games;
                              #118 - for various NES games;
                              #119 - more codes for various NES games;
                              #121 - few more NES codes.

Really these are all unadded codes.
                              Last edited by Unicode; 06-18-2013, 05:51:03 AM.

Comment

• check this post what is added

Code:
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#22
                                [COLOR="#cc00cc"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]#24;
                                [COLOR="#cc00cc"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]#31 - for various games for Sega Genesis;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#33 - for Cool Spot (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#34 - for World of Illusion Starring Mickey Mouse & Donald Duck (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#35 - for True Lies (W) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#36 - for Sonic The Hedgehog (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#37 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#42 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 2 (W) (REV00) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#43 - for Sonic The Hedgehog 3 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#44 - for Judge Dredd - The Movie (W) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#48 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#50 - for Sonic The Hedgehog (W) for Sega Genesis;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#51 - for X-Men (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#55 - for Sonic The for Hedgehog (W) (REV00) [!] for Sega Genesis;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#57 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#60 - for Jurassic Park (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#61 - for various Sega Genesis games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#64 - for Boogerman (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#65 - for Beavis and Butt-head (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#66 - for Escape From Mars Starring Taz (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#68 - for Earthworm Jim (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#70;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#72 - for Earthworm Jim 2 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#79 - for Garfield - Caught in the Act (UE) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#80 - for Earthworm Jim 2 (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#82 - for Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade (U) [Sega Genesis];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#83 - for DuckTales for NES;
                                [COLOR="#cc00cc"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]#85 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] 
                                [COLOR="#cc00cc"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]#89 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] 
                                [COLOR="#cc00cc"][B]X[/B][/COLOR]#96 - for Super Mario Bros. + Duck Hunt (U) [NES] 
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#103 - for Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG0) [NES] 
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#105 - for Super Mario Bros. 3 (U) (PRG0) [NES] 
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#106 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (U) [NES];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#108;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#109 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers (U) Game Genie for NES;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#110 - for Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [NES];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#111 - for Chip 'n Dale Rescue Rangers 2 (U) [NES];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#112 - for Toxic Crusaders (U) [NES];
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#115 - for various NES games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#118 - for various NES games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#119 - more codes for various NES games;
                                [B][COLOR="#cc00cc"]X[/COLOR][/B]#121 - few more NES codes.
                                X = added to the database
                                Last edited by lee4; 06-19-2013, 07:49:35 AM. Reason: completed
                                lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
                                When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
                                *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
                                >)

Comment

Working...
                                X