X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mezmorize
    replied
    Unfortunately, back when I first started this thread I didn't really know what I was doing.
    I would be happy to take any request, and fix the bad codes I put out.
    But, I would suggest using this thread in the future http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/74...a-CD-ISO-Hacks

Leave a comment:

• Kirby1kenoby
    replied
    Thank you for the patches!!!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Hello,

I am looking for A Sega CD Patch for the game Stellar-Fire,
    Infinite Health!
    For those who have played it know that when I say "Plant Walker" It spells HELL!
    When they start nagging at your back end your dead no question.
    If this can be done, I would be so overjoyed I would never be able to explaine it.

Thanks,

ZAPPSOFT

Leave a comment:

• netequevaris
    replied
    Thanks so much for doing all this; it's absolutely awesome.

I tried the Popful Mail ips, and it worked some of the time, but never worked on some levels. Is there a trick to getting to make sure that it applies all the time?

Also, in terms of other games that I'd like to see hacked (if it's not too presumptuous), I'd throw out DARK WIZARD. If there were some way to reduce damage taken or something like that, it'd be epic.

Thanks again

Leave a comment:

• acem77
    replied
    This has to be one of the coolest things i have seen in a while!
    I am so glad to have some way to patch sega cd games. there are so many games i want to play though again or beat for the 1st time that i could not or dont have the time any more.

I have many original usa sega cd titles let me know if there are any you are looking for to patch. some rare ones like snatcher,most working designs titles

How do you create the iso seperate from the audio track? so far i can only create one big bin file and a cue or single image files? trying to patch batman and robin (u)

update got it working,

I used these step with nero
    http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php...for-picodrive/

patched the iso with Lunar IPS link here

and then used this program to create the final cue to reburn the game.
    http://www.racketboy.com/downloads/sega-cue-maker.htm

I got it to work some what but i dont think the codes/patches are working 100%
    its a shame since this is one it the top looking sega cd games and it soo hard...

I just tried Soulstar it seems to work for the most part got to the final boss i think, he killed me in his 2nd form, then the game locked up on the next video. ill try again. still got to see so much more of the game thanks.
    Last edited by acem77; 02-25-2011, 01:29:16 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Mezmorize
    replied
    Thanks for the info JLukas!
    Although it wouldn't have hurt my feelings if you were to have found it ^.^
    That boot screen is only like 3 seconds long >.<

I'm having to use Gens instead of Fusion for this game to run, and still haven't had any luck with the code.
    Knowing my luck it's a password instead.
    This game uses that picture type of password instead of something easy like numbers and letters.
    On top of that, I cant even find the game listed on most code databases (GameFaqs, GameWinners etc.) to see if any passwords are listed.

Leave a comment:

• JLukas
    replied
    Originally posted by Mezmorize View Post
    Here are some cheats that I'm not able to access yet:
    ---

Sega CD
    The Smurfs

DEBUG MAIN MENU
    EXIT
    TABLEAU
    PTS VIES
    INFORMATION JEU
    INFO CARACTERES
    JOYSTICK
    CPT ANIME
    RESET

---
    If it's an Infogrames game, the button code is very likely to be on the armadillo company logo screen at bootup, and designed such that each button of the cheat must be held down until the full sequence is entered. Then, during gameplay, something like "hold A button and press Start" opens the debug menu.

Leave a comment:

• Mezmorize
    replied
    Been finding a few passwords to put on GameFaqs, here's the best one so far.

Wonder Dog
    Level/Zone Skip (LUCIAA)

Select Password from the Main Menu using the Start Button. Type LUCIAA and then highlight Try It and press Start. While playing, pause the game and press the A button to skip to the next area, or when applicable press B to skip to the next zone.

Here are some cheats that I'm not able to access yet:

Out of all the Sega Game Gear games I found push-button cheats for, I never could figure out one last code.
    Hybrid figured out it was a Level Select, and can access it, but the push-button cheat is still unknown.

Tempo Jr.
    00C102=Counter
    00C103=Byte 1 of 8 [8th Button Press]
    00C104
    00C105
    00C106
    00C107
    00C108
    00C109
    00C10A=Byte 8 of 8 [1st Button Press]

---

Sega CD
    RDF Global Conflict

The red choices are not accessible from the options menu without some type of cheat:
    OPTION SCREEN
    JOYPAD DEFINE
    SOUND TEST
    FMV PLAYER

MUSIC OPTION
    MISSION SELECT
    DAMAGE

EXIT

---

Sega CD
    The Smurfs

DEBUG MAIN MENU
    EXIT
    TABLEAU
    PTS VIES
    INFORMATION JEU
    INFO CARACTERES
    JOYSTICK
    CPT ANIME
    RESET

---

Leave a comment:

• Mezmorize
    replied
    Originally posted by Hacc View Post
    Nice finds! I've been looking into the Ninja Warriors game for some time now. The music for it is great. I started looking through the entire Genesis and SNES library to find unknown codes (from Z to 0-9). I'll be sharing something soon. I also had an idea to make a little wiki for these unreleased codes. To weed them out from the threads and keep them in one place. Maybe a section could be created on the GSHI. I was thinking of making a thread specifically for this on the CMP.
    Thanks again!
    I was very surprised that the first game I checked had a new cheat.

That is an excellent idea, that's actually been tossed around in the staff section a while back.
    I do hope that comes to be!
    For now though, I post them here, and later submit to GameFaqs and GameWinners.

Originally posted by Hacc View Post
    Also, you don't have to take a pic of the emulator window. Just use the 'Screenshot (Shift + F12)' function (I wish the keys could be set to something else and that it supported .png). I use the screen shot function for all of the emulators that I use. If one isn't available, for example, the PlayStation emulator Xebra, I use Bilderman.
    But I was tryin' to show off my new Windows 7 PC. LOL, just kidding.
    Truthfully, I got in the habit of doin' that because when you take a screenshot (or video) of the Game Gear with Fusion it puts that stupid border around the screenshot.
    But your right, there's no need to do that for the Sega CD.

Thanks for the link, I may check it out but if I use an external app, it's typically FRAPS.
    For those out there who may not know, in Windows XP and higher:
    PrintScreen keyboard key copy's all current monitors image to the clipboard, you can later paste it into MSPaint.
    Alt+PrtScr only makes a screenshot of the currently active window (that's what I did).

Leave a comment:

• Hacc
    replied
    Nice finds! I've been looking into the Ninja Warriors game for some time now. The music for it is great. I started looking through the entire Genesis and SNES library to find unknown codes (from Z to 0-9). I'll be sharing something soon. I also had an idea to make a little wiki for these unreleased codes. To weed them out from the threads and keep them in one place. Maybe a section could be created on the GSHI. I was thinking of making a thread specifically for this on the CMP.

Also, you don't have to take a pic of the emulator window. Just use the 'Screenshot (Shift + F12)' function (I wish the keys could be set to something else and that it supported .png). I use the screen shot function for all of the emulators that I use. If one isn't available, for example, the PlayStation emulator Xebra, I use Bilderman.

Leave a comment:

• Mezmorize
    replied
    AX-101

Debug Options
    At the Main Menu, highlight Options and press:
    Left, Left, Left, Right, Right, Right, Up, Down, Up, Down, A, B, C, Start (LLLRRRUDUDABCS)

Before:

After:

Leave a comment:

• Mezmorize
    replied
    I hope (to be able) to take the time to find new push-button cheats for the Sega CD.

This is the first game I checked, besides the initial one's I found for those 3 games (that each already had at least one prior known code).

3 Ninjas Kick Back
    Level Select

At the Title Screen, press Left, A, Right, Down (LARD).
    You will hear a sound to confirm correct entry.

Leave a comment:

• keeper7
    replied
    Originally posted by Jarun View Post
    Here are a few sonic cd requests.

Debug mode active
    Time in special stages is frozen.

With that I think I might could get the good ending while playing on the actual console.

BTW, the first hack for Desert Bus where going off road does not cause the bus to slow or over heat makes the actual Sega CD hardware randomly reset. Have yet to test the others.
    I was trying to find a way to stop bonus stage timer using Gens Tracer method, but it didn't work.
    I'll keep trying later.

Leave a comment:

• Jarun
    replied
    Here are a few sonic cd requests.

Debug mode active
    Time in special stages is frozen.

With that I think I might could get the good ending while playing on the actual console.

BTW, the first hack for Desert Bus where going off road does not cause the bus to slow or over heat makes the actual Sega CD hardware randomly reset. Have yet to test the others.

Leave a comment:

• keeper7
    replied
    Originally posted by orcanaoftime View Post
    Thanks keeper7 for all of the patches! Great codes!
    You're welcome.

5 in 1 Sega Arcade Classics (U)
    4 in 1 Sega Arcade Classics (J)

STREETS OF RAGE

Invincibility (1141)
    [|GG]00026718[/|GG]

Infinite Special Attacks (4E71)
    [|GG]11C0FA1C[/|GG]

Infinite Lives (6004)
    [|GG]002117564EFA19AE[/|GG]
    Attached Files
    Last edited by keeper7; 01-26-2011, 01:28:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X