New Game Genie, N64, GC, Wii, & PS2 Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Tony H View Post
    Let me start by saying that the program will not work for every code. There are a few things...

1) Make sure you're using the newest version (ver 1.0). You can get the newest version of all the programs from my site (The Code Hut).
    2) You're searching for RAM address FFE6AC, but when I look in our code page for that game (Spiderman Venom - Maximum Carnage), it shows that the RAM address for lives is FF077E. It doesn't really matter though because I checked using FF077E and still didn't get a match. As I mentioned before, the program will not work for every code.
    3) You have a value of 2 entered and have the "Filter" button checked which means it will only find matches with an exact value of 2. In this game (and many others), the number of lives you start with is not exactly the same as the number that's loaded from the ROM. In this game, it looks like the actual number of lives that is loaded from the ROM is 3. The game counts the life you start with as one of your lives. You can always uncheck the filter button and check again if you don't get any matches. The filter button is mainly for RAM addresses that have a lot of matches.

Hope that helps.

P.S. I may update the program in the future so that it will work on more codes.

EDIT: You can also get all of the programs from here: https://gamehacking.org/vb/forum/vid...cking-programs
    tried 10 games today и and just one positive result

Comment

• If you're looking for a magic program that can turn a Genesis RAM address to a Game Genie code, you'll need to use an emulator with a debugger, and have some 68000 asm experience. That will work almost 100% of the time. There is no way to directly convert a RAM address into a Game Genie code. This program just searches the ROM for possible matches, and is meant for people that don't know asm, or for people that know asm but just want to see if they can find a match real quick before using a debugger. If you read the "Help" button info in the program, you'll find some tips on how to get more matches.
      The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

• [QUOTE = Tony H; n213680] Если вы ищете волшебную программу, которая может превратить адрес Genesis RAM в код Game Genie, вам нужно использовать эмулятор с отладчиком и иметь опыт работы с 68000 asm. Это будет работать почти в 100% случаев. Невозможно напрямую преобразовать адрес RAM в код Game Genie. Эта программа просто ищет в ПЗУ возможные совпадения и предназначена для людей, которые не знают asm, или для людей, которые знают asm, но просто хотят посмотреть, смогут ли они быстро найти совпадение, прежде чем использовать отладчик. Если вы прочитаете информацию о кнопке «Справка» в программе, вы найдете несколько советов, как получить больше совпадений.
        [/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]

ясно , но хочу отметить, что программа хорошо справляется с задачей поиска жизней в опциях, где можно выбрать начальное количество жизней, в котором игрок начинает менять это число
        Last edited by Drakula1912; 03-03-2021, 04:06:04 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Drakula1912 View Post
          clear, but I want to note that the program does a good job of finding lives in the options, where you can select the initial number of lives, in which the player starts to change this number
          Glad to hear that.

Comment

• Can you make a GG code for Streets of Rage 2?
            Namely, that you can always get up on your feet They are only when throwing
            Last edited by Drakula1912; 03-10-2021, 07:22:50 AM.

Comment

Can you make a GG code for Streets of Rage 2?
              I'm not familiar with the game, but I looked at it real quick and the only time I was knocked down was when I lost all my health and lost a life. What exactly are you looking for?

Comment

• He means when an enemy throws you. When an enemy throws you, if you press UP + I think B button , you'll land on your feet and take no or minimal damage. If I remember correctly, it's mainly the enemy that wears the solid yellow or solid green jackets
                Last edited by gedowski; 03-10-2021, 07:02:54 PM.

Comment

• This unused stuff is mentioned here at TCRF, but no mention on what they are. The first two codes give you access to all of it. https://tcrf.net/Herzog_Zwei

Herzog Zwei (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

BK4A-AA2C
                  Access all hidden/unused units in the game (in the menu when you press C). Keep pressing right to see all the hidden/deleted units, press left to see only the normal units. There are two deleted units called "NOT USE" that are actually turrets. You can build and deploy them. There is a unit called KIDOU that you can build and deploy, but not sure what it does. Some of the units will show garbled pictures and text (haven't experimented with those yet).

BK4A-AA64
                  Access all hidden/unused commands in the game (in the menu when you press C). Keep pressing right to see all the hidden/deleted commands, press left to see only the normal commands. All of the commands seem to work, but I'm not familiar enough with the game to know what the differences are.

7X5A-LA6E
                  Enemies (tanks, infantry, etc) won't attack you when you're on foot, although the enemy jet may attack if it changes to the foot soldier when it sees you.

ADRA-LJEL
                  Supply trucks start with 10x more HP (probably works on CPU as well).

RGGA-A6Z8
                  Walk over canyons/valleys when on foot (also works with tanks, etc).

HA6T-AA8L
                  Walk thru walls, rocks, water, etc when on foot.

AGEA-AAFY
                  Only need 1 infantry to conquer an outpost (instead of 4). Also applies to CPU so best to turn the code On only when entering an outpost, then turn it back off.

GGEA-BTY6
                  Adds 4 infantry to an outpost when you drop off 1. Also applies to CPU so best to turn the code On only when entering an outpost, then turn it back off.

Added.

EDIT:

Originally posted by Drakula1912 View Post
                  Can you make a GG code for Streets of Rage 2?
                  There are at least 3 codes in the db that prevent throwing, have you tried any of those?
                  Last edited by Tony H; 03-13-2021, 11:03:20 AM.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Tony H;n213782]This unused stuff is mentioned here at TCRF, but no mention on what they are. The first two codes give you access to all of it. https://tcrf.net/Herzog_Zwei

Herzog Zwei (Genesis/MD) Game Genie

BK4A-AA2C
                    Access all hidden/unused units in the game (in the menu when you press C). Keep pressing right to see all the hidden/deleted units, press left to see only the normal units. There are two deleted units called "NOT USE" that are actually turrets. You can build and deploy them. There is a unit called KIDOU that you can build and deploy, but not sure what it does. Some of the units will show garbled pictures and text (haven't experimented with those yet).

BK4A-AA64
                    Access all hidden/unused commands in the game (in the menu when you press C). Keep pressing right to see all the hidden/deleted commands, press left to see only the normal commands. All of the commands seem to work, but I'm not familiar enough with the game to know what the differences are.

7X5A-LA6E
                    Enemies (tanks, infantry, etc) won't attack you when you're on foot, although the enemy jet may attack if it changes to the foot soldier when it sees you.

ADRA-LJEL
                    Supply trucks start with 10x more HP (probably works on CPU as well).

RGGA-A6Z8
                    Walk over canyons/valleys when on foot (also works with tanks, etc).

HA6T-AA8L
                    Walk thru walls, rocks, water, etc when on foot.

AGEA-AAFY
                    Only need 1 infantry to conquer an outpost (instead of 4). Also applies to CPU so best to turn the code On only when entering an outpost, then turn it back off.

GGEA-BTY6
                    Adds 4 infantry to an outpost when you drop off 1. Also applies to CPU so best to turn the code On only when entering an outpost, then turn it back off.

Added.

EDIT:

Hello, I need to be able to get up not only when throwing to my feet tomorrow I can show on the video what I mean only where to send I don’t know you?

Comment

• Hello I need to get up so that you can get up not only when throwing on your feet

Comment

• Tomorrow I'll show you on the video Where to send it

Comment

• mplemented simply in a different region

Comment

• not in the original hack game

Comment

• Drakula, I'm having a hard time understanding what it is that you want, and it's probably because of bad translations. However, that code doesn't sound like something I'd be interested in doing. Maybe someone else here can have a look at it for you.

Comment

not in the original hack game
                                https://youtu.be/loEgdHJrErc

Comment

Working...
                                X