nolberto82 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
    I thought that was a "Most attacks are very powerful" code, not a "One Hit Kills Enemies" code?
    It is in theory a "one hit kills" code, I just played through the whole game and killed every enemy in one hit, including Achilles. But I do understand the two different codes work in two different ways. Sorry for the confusion.

Comment

• gotchya, i understand
      Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 08-01-2011, 10:37:42 PM.
      Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• I have to side with OldSchoolGamer, since ugetab's "Most Attacks..." code was named so because it modifies the attack's hit value. One Hit Kills codes generally modify the enemies' health value, making them weaker. Anyway, you're both right, depending on how you look at it.

BTW mo, and anyone else, I'd appreciate it if whenever you post codes like that, that you include either the link to the code in the database or the original hacker's name; especially in a thread that is constantly checked for new codes.
        Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

• Code:
          [COLOR="Blue"]Top Gun: The Second Mission - NES[/COLOR]

Invincibility
          ASEAVLEY
          OldSchoolGamer test this one out. I'm not very good at playing this game.
          As for Godzilla I don't think I'll be able to do any of those codes.

Comment

• OldSchoolGamer test this one out. I'm not very good at playing this game.
            The Top Gun: The Second Mission "Invincibility" Game Genie code works great. The missiles and bullets have no effect on me . It makes me wonder why an "Invincibility" code like this wasn't possible for the first "Top Gun"? I believe I asked you for an "Invincibility" or "Immune to Missiles" Game Genie code for the original/first NES Top Gun but it was tough to make. But both games are nearly identicle gameplay and it would seem to me that if you could make an "Invincibility" code for one, then you should beable to make it for the other. I don't know if that's they way it works, I'm just assuming.
            Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 08-02-2011, 04:19:50 AM.
            Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• Hi, Nolberto! Your recent Crystalis codes piqued my interest in that old game again. I was never satisfied with the job I did hacking FCEU codes for that game, and a few days ago, I tried to do a better job, using better hacking tools and a little more knowledge. The results are a MUCH-BETTER set of codes which make many of the others I hacked, and are in the database, obsolete.

I surfed around to make sure the codes hadn't been hacked/posted earlier by another.

I finally solved the "items" hacking problem! The items must be in the proper row on the 'Items' window, or they change into other items .

Since you are a chronicler(and a much-better hacker than I), I'll post the codes I've hacked here, so U can add them to the database when U get the chance. I have tested them with several complete play-throughs, and I'll include the pertinent discoveries and glitches in notes with the codes.

NES Crystalis(U) FCEU Codes

99 Attack Power
              03E1 63
              Max Magic
              0709 FF
              99 Defense
              0400 63
              0401 63

Items Slots
              Row 1
              6440 ?? (Note 1)
              6441 ??
              6442 ??
              6443 ??
              6444 ??
              6445 ??
              6446 ??
              6447 ??

Row 2
              7448 ??
              6449 ??
              644A ??
              644B ??
              644C ??
              644D ??
              644E ??
              644F ??

Row 3
              6550 ??
              6451 ??
              6452 ??
              6453 ??
              6454 ??
              6455 ??
              6456 ??
              6457 ??

"Magic" Slots
              6458 ??(Note 2)
              6459 ??
              645A ??
              645B ??
              645C ??
              645D ??
              645E ??
              645F ??

Sword Slots
              6430 ??
              6431 ??
              6432 ??
              6433 ??

Armor Slots
              6434 ??
              6435 ??
              6436 ??
              6437 ??

Shield Slots
              6438 ??
              6439 ??
              643A ??
              643B ??

Sword Powerups(bracelets, balls) Slots
              643C ??
              643D ??
              643E ??
              643F ??
              Note 1: All Items, Armor, Shields, Swords, Sword powerups, etc. must be in the proper Row, or undesirable glitches occur, such as your desired item becoming another item, or you can't obtain another desired item without using a code, etc. However, it doesn't seem to matter what order within a row an item, armor, or shield is placed, long as they're in the proper row. I recomment you don't obtain one-use items sych as the Windmill Key with a code, since this game is largely event-driven, and could borf if certain events are skipped. If you obtain such items with codes, DC the code before U use the item, or you're stuck with it the whole game.

Note 2: If you activate some of the Magic codes before you need them, you sometimes can't advance in the game. If you use a spell long before you ordinarily obtain it, de-activate that code soon as you finish with that spell. And be sure to place the spells in the right order! (Refresh, paralysis, telepathy, teleport, recover, barrier, change, flight. ) I used flight the whole game with no trouble, but I DC'd the code before obtaining it through regular game play.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _____

I didn't post any Items digits because another has already hacked them. Here's the link to them:
              http://www.gamefaqs.com/nes/587209-crystalis/faqs/29373

I DID figure out all the row placement for all items. Here are a few not found on the above link:

Rabbit Boots-2
              Statue of Onyx-3
              All Keys-3
              Kirisa Plant-3
              All Bows-3
              Flute of Lime, Shell Flute, Love Pendant, Eyeglasses, Glowing Lamp, Broken/Gold Statue, Ivory Statue-3

I hope this helps all gamers interested in this game, as well as other hackers who might wanna make GG codes from these!
              I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil The Hammer
                Hi, Nolberto! Your recent Crystalis codes piqued my interest in that old game again. I was never satisfied with the job I did hacking FCEU codes for that game, and a few days ago, I tried to do a better job, using better hacking tools and a little more knowledge. The results are a MUCH-BETTER set of codes which make many of the others I hacked, and are in the database, obsolete.

I surfed around to make sure the codes hadn't been hacked/posted earlier by another.

I finally solved the "items" hacking problem! The items must be in the proper row on the 'Items' window, or they change into other items .

Since you are a chronicler(and a much-better hacker than I), I'll post the codes I've hacked here, so U can add them to the database when U get the chance. I have tested them with several complete play-throughs, and I'll include the pertinent discoveries and glitches in notes with the codes.

NES Crystalis(U) FCEU Codes

99 Attack Power
                03E1 63
                Max Magic
                0709 FF
                99 Defense
                0400 63
                0401 63

Items Slots
                Row 1
                6440 ?? (Note 1)
                6441 ??
                6442 ??
                6443 ??
                6444 ??
                6445 ??
                6446 ??
                6447 ??

Row 2
                7448 ??
                6449 ??
                644A ??
                644B ??
                644C ??
                644D ??
                644E ??
                644F ??

Row 3
                6550 ??
                6451 ??
                6452 ??
                6453 ??
                6454 ??
                6455 ??
                6456 ??
                6457 ??

"Magic" Slots
                6458 ??(Note 2)
                6459 ??
                645A ??
                645B ??
                645C ??
                645D ??
                645E ??
                645F ??

Sword Slots
                6430 ??
                6431 ??
                6432 ??
                6433 ??

Armor Slots
                6434 ??
                6435 ??
                6436 ??
                6437 ??

Shield Slots
                6438 ??
                6439 ??
                643A ??
                643B ??

Sword Powerups(bracelets, balls) Slots
                643C ??
                643D ??
                643E ??
                643F ??
                Note 1: All Items, Armor, Shields, Swords, Sword powerups, etc. must be in the proper Row, or undesirable glitches occur, such as your desired item becoming another item, or you can't obtain another desired item without using a code, etc. However, it doesn't seem to matter what order within a row an item, armor, or shield is placed, long as they're in the proper row. I recomment you don't obtain one-use items sych as the Windmill Key with a code, since this game is largely event-driven, and could borf if certain events are skipped. If you obtain such items with codes, DC the code before U use the item, or you're stuck with it the whole game.

Note 2: If you activate some of the Magic codes before you need them, you sometimes can't advance in the game. If you use a spell long before you ordinarily obtain it, de-activate that code soon as you finish with that spell. And be sure to place the spells in the right order! (Refresh, paralysis, telepathy, teleport, recover, barrier, change, flight. ) I used flight the whole game with no trouble, but I DC'd the code before obtaining it through regular game play.
                Added.

Originally posted by OldSchoolgamer
                The Top Gun: The Second Mission "Invincibility" Game Genie code works great. The missiles and bullets have no effect on me . It makes me wonder why an "Invincibility" code like this wasn't possible for the first "Top Gun"? I believe I asked you for an "Invincibility" or "Immune to Missiles" Game Genie code for the original/first NES Top Gun but it was tough to make. But both games are nearly identicle gameplay and it would seem to me that if you could make an "Invincibility" code for one, then you should beable to make it for the other. I don't know if that's they way it works, I'm just assuming.
                I may look at Top gun again but I can't make any promises. The two games have differences when it comes to this. It has nothing to do with game play. I did post something about this before where you couldn't advance to the next part of the mission if you try to disable missile damage.

Comment

• Code:
                  [COLOR="Blue"]Cliffhanger - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere
                  DD8F-CF60
                  Added.

Comment

• Requesting please a Game Genie Code for:

(NES) Who Framed Roger Rabbit
                    • Invincibility- This way you can't get run over by a car and also so the weazels can't hurt you.
                    This game is very tedious. I remember I beat this game once a long time ago. I remember it took a long time because you have to search through desks, garbages, mouse holes, etc... I don't think I would have the patience to beat this game again if there isn't an Invincibility code available.

Does anyone know any advise to beat this game quicker than normal?

Comment

• Here is my advice:

Code:
                      [COLOR="Blue"]Who Framed Roger Rabbit - NES[/COLOR]

Invincibility
                      AVOVAIEI
                      ATXGOPEI
                      ATVIKLEI
                      ATKTIPEI
                      I don't know if it protects you against everything in the game.

Comment

• thanks

Comment

• Code:
                          [COLOR="Blue"]Battle Master - Kyuukyoku no Senshitachi (J) - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere Both Players
                          DDB1-14AB
                          Added.

Comment

• Hey there. I tried your 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' Invincibility code and it worked well up until when I searched a drawer in the Hotel building. You can see the game's visuals crash and then the music follows shortly in this video I made of the code in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UQBAeOdxQ

Hope that helps.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rune
                              Hey there. I tried your 'Who Framed Roger Rabbit?' Invincibility code and it worked well up until when I searched a drawer in the Hotel building. You can see the game's visuals crash and then the music follows shortly in this video I made of the code in action:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y4UQBAeOdxQ

Hope that helps.
                              I checked it out and didn't get any crashes while picking up items. What emulator are you using?

Code:
                              [COLOR="Blue"]Uchuu no Kishi - Tekkaman Blade (J) - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere Flying Stages
                              6D80-0FA4
                              Added.

Comment

• Code:
                                [COLOR="Green"]Megaman - Game Gear[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere
                                EA6-E8A-805
                                187-02A-4CA
                                427-2AA-082
                                Added.
                                Last edited by nolberto82; 08-05-2011, 02:25:05 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X