nolberto82 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 47iscool View Post
    Hey Nolberto, you aren't upset with me or anything are you? I mean, a few weeks ago I requested a code, and my last post in your thread was just asking you a question about Dolphin and you didn't respond to either one mine. I know you don't have to fill a request that anyone makes but you could have at least let me have known if you couldn't or wouldn't make it.

I know you don't have to answer me back but it would be really nice of you if you would. I also saw that you responded to the others' posts but not mine, if I did anything to upset or offend you please let me know, I'm all ears.

My original intent was to pm this to you but I thought you might not read it and would delete it if you were upset at me. If you are mad at me, hopefully this post won't worsen things.

Was it because I didn't post a thank you after you made the WTW code I requested for the LOTR game? I did click "Like" and "Thanks" on it which in my opinion, is the equivalent of posting a thank you. But if that was the problem then I will say it here and now: Thanks for the LOTR WTW codes for SNES. I didn't mean to be rude if that's how you took it, I'm sorry if that's what it was.
    What are you talking about? I wasn't mad at you but now I am after your rant. I was going to respond to your last question when I remembered how I used Dolphin and Cheat engine to hack ASM codes. Posts like this are why I have been considering not doing requests again. So I missed one of your requests you could have PM me about that.

Comment

• Code:
      [COLOR="#0000FF"]Double Dragon II: The Revenge (Both versions) - NES[/COLOR]

Enemies Die Automatically(As soon as they attack they fall into the invincible river.)
      OZULYPOU
      YZUUAOPZ
      Last edited by nolberto82; 04-12-2014, 11:08:46 AM.

Comment

• removed
        Last edited by 47iscool; 08-04-2014, 02:09:29 PM.

Comment

• Code:
          [COLOR="#0000FF"]Double Dragon III: The Sacred Stones - NES[/COLOR]

Enemies Die Automatically(When they get close to the player. In the last level when fighting the mummies don't stand in front of their tombs or you wont be able to proceed. This code skips the final boss so when you kill the third mummy it goes to the ending.)
          OXKZVIEU
          SXNLOPSP
          VXKZNIGA

Comment

• Could you please try making an "Always On Fire" cheat code for the following arcade game that is a clone in MAME:

NBA Maximum Hangtime (rev 1.03 06/09/97)
            . ROM set = nbamht

It's a clone of the parent game NBA Hangtime (rev L1.1 04/16/96). ROM set = nbahangt

This cheat code does not exist for the parent either. But the reason why I want it specifically for the clone is because that is the best version of this game since it has updated rosters, additional players, etc. Sometimes cheat codes work for a game's clone, sometimes it doesn't... so that's why I wanted to make sure the code will work for the clone.
            Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 04-13-2014, 01:26:44 AM.
            Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
              Could you please try making an "Infinite Turbo" cheat code for the following arcade game that is a clone in MAME:

. ROM set = nbamht

It's a clone of the parent game NBA Hangtime (rev L1.1 04/16/96). ROM set = nbahangt

This cheat code does not exist for the parent either. But the reason why I want it specifically for the clone is because that is the best version of this game since it has updated rosters, additional players, etc. Sometimes cheat codes work for a game's clone, sometimes it doesn't... so that's why I wanted to make sure the code will work for the clone.
              He's not doing requests right now, look at his signature. Yes it's my fault for assuming the wrong thing, feeling pretty stupid about it too.

Comment

• ah I didn't notice that. Nevermind then. (Btw, I meant to request "Always On Fire" instead of Infinite Turbo. I edited the post with the correction.)
                Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 04-13-2014, 01:31:47 AM.
                Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
                  Could you please try making an "Always On Fire" cheat code for the following arcade game that is a clone in MAME:

. ROM set = nbamht

@OldSchoolGamer, seems nolberto82 doesn't do requests currently for anyone... Check what he is posted in his avatar? Too bad, my last requests from post #3240 went unanswered and yesterday I saw why - nolberto82 simply stopped doing codes for other users, least for now. I probably will repost my last requests in Abystus' "Abystus' Retro Codes" thread, since for [NES] "Pocket Monster (Unl)" there are no codes hacked for this game at all.
                  Last edited by Unicode; 04-13-2014, 02:08:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
                    Too bad, my last requests from post #3240 went unanswered.
                    Did you check this post and this one. I'm starting to remember why I stopped doing your requests some time ago.

Comment

• Code:
                      [COLOR="#0000FF"]Karate Kid, The - NES[/COLOR]

Win Automatically(Martial Arts Tournament)
                      AEOASANI
                      Last edited by nolberto82; 04-15-2014, 03:34:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
                        Did you check this post and this one. I'm starting to remember why I stopped doing your requests some time ago.
                        In case I'm was wrong. I'm thankfull for the Castlevania 3 code. About the 255 maximum type codes, I've replied to you in post #3250 http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/44...8498#post78498 I won't ask you for these types anymore. Also, if you check last several posts with codes made for me, you'll see I've clicked "Thanks" button.
                        Last edited by Unicode; 04-15-2014, 04:16:42 PM.

Comment

• nolberto82 - Just wanted to stop by and tell you that I really enjoy your codes. Sorry if people are annoying you. The kiddo and I were playing Donkey Kong Country with your jump in midair. It was loads of fun.

Comment

• Code:
                            [COLOR="#0000FF"]Silva Saga II: The Legend of Light and Darkness (J) - SNES[/COLOR]

Walk Anywhere
                            6DA3-376F
                            10A3-37AF

Comment

• Code:
                              [COLOR="#0000FF"]Chaos Seed: Fuusui Kairoki (J) - SNES[/COLOR]

Invincibility
                              CE96-8F03

Infinite Time
                              C2BC-5FF7

Comment

• Code:
                                [COLOR="#0000FF"]7th Saga, The - SNES[/COLOR]

Walk Anywhere
                                DDFB-5DF7

Comment

Working...
                                X