No announcement yet.

nolberto82 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Nolberto, I was wondering if you could make a Music Modifier code for (MAME) Michael Jackson's MoonWalker that allows you to choose which song to play for whatever stage you're on. There are a total of 6 songs available in this game:

Moonwalker is made up of 5 stages, each featuring a different Michael Jackson track for the instrumental background music. The stage music is as follows...

1. Cavern : 'Bad'

2. Amusement Quarter : 'Smooth Criminal'

3. Night Street : 'Beat It'

4. Graveyard : 'Another Part Of Me'

5. Evil Fortress : a reprise of 'Bad'

6. If you complete all 5 stages and finish the game, the song that will play for the ending will be 'Billie Jean'.
    Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 01-13-2014, 06:08:46 AM.
    Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

• Hey, nolberto82. Can you make a code for Roadsters for the Game Boy Color? I am looking for a position modifier (always be first place). I found the address is C2E7 but when I set the code to 01 the emulator or game ignores it. I think a Game Genie code would work with it though. Thanks again.

Comment

• Came across a glitch in your "No Random Battles" (Overworld) codes for PSX FF VII. After receiving the buggy in Disk 1 after winning the chocobo race & being released from Corel prison, my party cannot exit the buggy. (Using ISO NTSC-U SCUS 94613, both EPSXE and PCSXR emus-identical results.)

Thanx for your work so far!
        Last edited by Phil The Hammer; 01-13-2014, 07:07:14 PM.
        I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

• Code:
          [COLOR="#008000"]Roadsters '98 - GBC[/COLOR]

Always First Place
          00C-20D-3B7

Get Bonus From Anywhere
          3E3-9FC-2AA
          3E3-C1C-2AA

Comment

• Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer
            I was wondering if you could make a Music Modifier code for (MAME) Michael Jackson's MoonWalker
            No.

Originally posted by Phil The Hammer
            Came across a glitch in your "No Random Battles" (Overworld) codes for PSX FF VII. After receiving the buggy in Disk 1 after winning the chocobo race & being released from Corel prison, my party cannot exit the buggy. (Using ISO NTSC-U SCUS 94613, both EPSXE and PCSXR emus-identical results.)
            I can't help you then.
            Last edited by nolberto82; 01-18-2014, 05:27:54 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by nolberto82 View Post
              No.

I can't help you then.
              Well, you certainly have my thanx for trying!
              I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

• What about my other request nolberto, is it something you can do?

Comment

• Originally posted by ReyVGM View Post
                  What about my other request nolberto, is it something you can do?
                  What other request?

Comment

Awesome! Thanks nolberto.

I was wondering, could you also make a walk through walls code for the same game (Phantom 2040, SNES)? Is it too difficult to achieve that?
                    That one :P

Comment

That one :P
                      Did this WTW code not work for you?
                      Last edited by nolberto82; 01-19-2014, 07:15:16 PM.

Comment

• Oh sorry, I didn't notice you had updated your entry. Thanks for filling the request, you rock!

Comment

• He hit you with that Instant Transmission. :P Nol, is from the future. We just don't know it yet.

Comment

• Code:
                            [COLOR="#0000FF"]Twinbee - Rainbow Bell Adventure (J) - SNES[/COLOR]

Hit Anywhere
                            DD61-3D2D

Jump in Midair
                            EAB9-1708
                            7DB9-1768

Invincibility
                            6D64-379F

Originally posted by Hacc View Post
                            He hit you with that Instant Transmission. :P Nol, is from the future. We just don't know it yet.
                            Oh, no! He figured it out...No, wait he hasn't my secret is safe. I've to be stealthier from now on.
                            Last edited by nolberto82; 01-24-2014, 10:23:01 PM.

Comment

• This is going to be too easy for you nolberto, but could you make a few cheats for the Arcade game "Vs Mach Rider" (the fighting course version).

There's an infinite energy cheat, but that only works for the first race. After the second race, all you have is Lives. So an infinite lives would be good. And also a cheat to always have top speed, and if possible, a cheat to have zero miles left, which would probably let you finish a stage automatically.

Comment

• Nolberto,

could you throw out a Game Genie infinite health and/or an invincibility for Twinbee - Rainbow Bell Adventure (J) - SNES too please?

Thanks
                                Last edited by orcanaoftime; 01-22-2014, 09:18:00 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X