Screen Printing on the Ps2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen Printing on the Ps2

I am working on building into a game, an in-game hacker, debugger.

Currently I am utilizing the games Score text for outputting my address,data then using
    subs to inc/dec address, inc/dec data. nop data, etc.

Thus far i have built into the game via modding the BIN of the game a nice little memory browser/code
    tester that allows me to hack while playing without the need for a cheat device.

My question is this. Is there a standard method used to print text to the screen that could be
    placed in a sub and hooked to so that I may output more than just a single address to the screen
    (i.e in game menu or popup screen that displays debugger joker keys)

or would I have to hack the game itself and somehow utilize its text display system?

Honestly it is much easier to just hack the game itself and utilize the pre-built functions in the game for printing text on the screen. There is no actual "universal" function, the closest you will get is LiveDebug, and it's not even close to perfect.

Comment

In my opinion ps2 is very much outdated these days and they are not even effective. There are many sites that provide discount for printing and I even know about a few. If you want to know, I can tell you all about it.

Comment

Our games can be played on iOS, Android, and PC/Macs.
        html5 games

Comment

Originally posted by ORCXodus View Post
          I am working on building into a game, an in-game hacker, debugger.

Currently I am utilizing the games Score text for outputting my address,data then using
          subs to inc/dec address, inc/dec data. nop data, etc.

Thus far i have built into the game via modding the BIN of the game a nice little memory browser/code
          tester that allows me to hack while playing without the need for a cheat device.

My question is this. Is there a standard method used to print text to the screen that could be
          placed in a sub and hooked to so that I may output more than just a single address to the screen
          (i.e in game menu or popup screen that displays debugger joker keys)

or would I have to hack the game itself and somehow utilize its text display system?
          Yes you gotta find the print text fnc and see what args are being used to display the text where on the screen color etc can be traced by any text you see on the screen and following it back.

Comment

Working...
          X