This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Game.com Emulator Cheats

OK when you want to use the game.com emulator cheats you have to use ROM cheats if you want the effects to be permanent.
    in order to use ROM cheats you will need a RAM code. its best to stop emulation when setting up your cheats as this emulator has a tendacy to freeze up
    if left idle for too long.
    we will use Batman and Robin as an example

Infinite Energy
    02C0:14

start your game, open up your memory window

in the Go To box type 2C0 right click and select Add BP

click Write in the Action box, then click Any in the R/W Value Box then OK

Continue Emulation then get hit it should break then the Disassemble Window should look like this

your ROM cheat codes are displayed as follows
    76FB?39:38
    76FB is your address
    39 is your compare
    38 is your value

go to your Memory window and go to the address of the code

now in the modify box change the 39 to 38 and you should have infinite energy
    right click the 20Ch in the Breakpoint Window and click Remove to clear the break point
    go to the Memory Window and goto the RAM address (2C0 in this case) and modify it back to max
    continue your game. All ROM codes are Basically the same set up a break point trip it change at the address set ram back to max

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Cool to see there are game.com cheats now.

Comment

Wish there were Sega Genesis Gemfire cheats -.-

Comment

Ok this is the last warning! If you post in any other thread asking for god damn Gem Fire codes I will ban you, keep you requests for your game in that one thread.
        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Hi Hybrid

Would you be able to use this cheat method to create cheat codes for me?

Comment

Is there some guide how to use the game.com emulator? Last I checked I couldnt boot games. Also, where do I get the game.com emulator now? The site it was released on has a dead link.

Comment

i found the file with instructions on how to load games on Atari Age. just googled it.
              although you might not be able to get all the games to work
              you have to pad the smaller roms to a certain size.

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

Any other codes? For games like Resident Evil 2 or Mortal Kombat?

Comment

If you post in any other thread asking for god damn Gem Fire codes I will ban you, keep you requests for your game in that one thread.

Comment

You are the one who is going to get banned.
                    The Hackmaster

Comment

What the hell?

Comment

chienvu was obviously some sort of bot copying posts and stupid shit. Probably gearing up to post ads.

Some forums require so many posts before they can start threads, so they post dumb shit to bypass the limitation.
                        Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

is that how they do it. kinda like telemarting.
                          I'm petty new here most stuff over my head I'm try find out how you do monster drop I'm try to understand where to find it on snes games emulater I do know how do max damage life mp ect like that.
                          try to guess where monster drop is like try win the lottlo I read some that the value either increase or lower little help in the right direct would help lot. thanks....

Comment

Great Info.
                            ....Thank you...

Comment

Working...
                            X