Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PS4 Cheats???

Hello!

I recently managed to jailbreak my PS4 Pro. Can anyone tell me if there are any cheat programs made for it? If so, which is the best one and where can I make requests for cheats?

Some of these may not be for the latest JB 9.00. Also if you update further, NONE of these will be able to be used as there is no downgrading. That is until a later kernal and webkit exploit version comes.
    (There is a webkit for 9.03 and maybe 9.04 - just need the kernal exploit and for both to be linked, but just have to be patient for anyone else reading this and wants to do hacks on PS4)
    Always look for the version that supports your exploited firmware version.
    Some PC apps are multi version supported.
    he cheats will NEED same update that the cheats were made with. So if cheats were found on v1.24 of the game . They won't work on 1.00 Base game.
    Sometimes the CUSA could be different and the cheats work but it's best to use the same CUSA also that the original hacked made the codes with.

There's a few ways to cheat with PS.
    Most of the PC Programs require you to have the specific game update, as well as run (or inject PsDebug (or your firmware) -preferably the one inside the app your using on PC with Binloader payload.

1)
    *Mod Menus for a few games such as GTA V, Persona 5 and RDR2 (NOTE: IIt's ALL offline cheating)
    These are either hosted on the hosts page (If they have chose to host them. If they have not then you can find the payload somewhere in .bin to load with binloader. Only use from trusted hackers.

2)
    *Dev/Debug menus that the game devs used them themselves usually has fly modes, info ammo, all weapons and level warping etc..
    Either activated via changing RAM (or payloads or apps) Some like for Spider-Man or Shadow of the Colossus require dumping your game and editing particular files

3)
    *Game updates with cheats in fake PKG
    An update usually with a modified eboot put into an update. with nops to say... have infinite health, ammo etc...without having to run any extra programs.
    Sometimes you may need to remarry the updates to your BASE game.
    You will need something like PS4 Reapers debugger to set Breakpoints to help make these yourself. Modded Warfare has a great Tutorial on YT using Days Gone.

For actual PC Programs to cheat with...
    You've got
    4)
    *PS4 Cheater - This can search RAM and find pointers. Also, it's usually good to run "Disable ASLR "Payload each time you are ready to start cheat searching (so values aren't in random RAM locations) It's best to connect your PS4 directly via LAN FTP and not wireless FTP (As it's slower searching)

There is also *PS4 Cheater Neo and *PS4 Cheater 1.5.45(branches of PS4 Cheater.)

5)
    *PS4 Games Reaper has a debugger and you can use this conjunction with PS4 Cheater, since PS4 Cheater is faster to search than the PS4 Cheater in PS4 Reaper.
    So don't use the program of PS4 Cheater in Reaper, but use the separate PC app.
    Also is "reaper MultiTrainer.x64"

6)
    PS4 AIO v1.9.1 by Modded Warfare has cheats the COD games. And support for all PS4 JB Firmware's (1.76, 4.05, 4.55, 5.05, 6.72, 7.02, 7.55 and 9.00 currently) again ALL offline

7)
    PS4 Tool Box 1.6.0.0 by DeathRGH (NOTE: Only for firmware's 4.05 4.55 and 5.05)
    Has cheats quite a few games and most of the found dev/debug menus for games such as Last of Us 1 and 2, Dead Island and all the Uncharted games.

8)
    PS4 Trainer (Has lots of people working on cheats for this)
    You can also get this for your Android Phone and cheat like that this \uses WEB RTE.

9)
    For save cheating you can use other peoples saves
    PS4 Save Mounter (Mounts encrypted saves from your current firmware or less, NOT from Higher - So if your on 9.00 you can't mount saves from 9.04 or the new 9.50 to come. But you
    CAN mount 5.05 saves or 6.72 encrypted saves + you can use ANY firmware saves that are already decrypted - so if you were on 5.05 you can use decrypted saves from 9.00 )
    There is a good branch of it by CTN123 on github with a few more features.

10)
    or the new App that is installed onto PS4 itself
    PS4 Apollo.
    Also seems to have some new save cheat support from Save Wizard codes ( Save Wizard is for PS4 save editing but isn't free)

Also this also can only decrypt encrypted saves from current firmware or lower. That's why it's good to be on 9.00.

11)
    There has been new updates to GoldHEN v2.2 allowing cheats to load from USB. using .shn and Json cheat files.
    a pretty significant update that brings an embedded Cheat Menu.(Since its new expect crashes and such if the cheats don't play well)

The places to request cheats have been on various Discord channels.

I have 1x 1.62, 2x 5.05 1x 6.72 1x 7.55 consoles (Will update my 7.55 to 9.00 sooner or later unless i find another on 9.00)
    Last edited by kodeking; 03-15-2022, 11:31:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mechawily View Post
      Hello! we become what we behold

I recently managed to jailbreak my PS4 Pro. Can anyone tell me if there are any cheat programs made for it? If so, which is the best one and where can I make requests for cheats?
      Can not understand. Why everyone likes to hack. That would no longer be fair. When participating in the game should overcome all obstacles by yourself

Comment

Originally posted by lopezmason View Post

Can not understand. Why everyone likes to hack. That would no longer be fair. When participating in the game should overcome all obstacles by yourself
        Game Hacking is kinda the point to this site.

Cheating is really fun...doing things like taking no damage or walking through walls.
        Some people have finished the games and like to have more fun in them. Some games take many hours to beat, some people just wanna get through them, they may not have the time to spend 'getting good'. I did it with Dark Souls 3. It was too hard for me. But I got to see the whole game by giving myself infinite health.
        I did it with Golden Eye on the N64. So I could play Egyptian. I could only beat Aztec on agent without cheating.

...and anyways since exploitable PS4s can't use PSN at all, since you'd need to be on the latest firmware. And the jailbreaks purposely never are, so all is fair as it's all offline cheating.

Those that do cheat online are using dev consoles or something like that. So it's minimal.

Comment

Originally posted by kodeking View Post

Game Hacking is kinda the point to this site.

Cheating is really fun...
          I agree, but after this fun, I got a lot of viruses on my computer

Comment

Working...
          X