Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(PS2) THE WARRIORS PS2DIS (My Hacking Dream)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (PS2) THE WARRIORS PS2DIS (My Hacking Dream)

In 2022 I am trying to fulfill a dream in the world of PS2 hacking. I love 3D modeling and RAW code hacking for CB/GS.

I have an old dream since 2014 which is to hack the game THE WARRIORS which is without a doubt my favorite game of all time.

My idea is to change the main gang in Historia, which are the Warriors, and replace it with any other gang.

I've been looking at the DUMP I made PS2DIS for over a week to see what I can do, but I don't understand the MIPS language very well.

I was able to change the values ​​of just using the logic of comparing addresses and changing values ​​between gangs in RUMBLE MODE to create custom gangs through Labels using space+F3. I was able to create custom gangs and it worked perfectly. I thought changing the values ​​in the RUMBLE MODE would affect the story mode which is what I'm really looking for. But I was mistaken.

I'm using PCSX2DIS to hack in real time, in the first phase where REMBRANDT will be recruited to the gang I made a save game and used invoke analyzer.

I found the following label:

"warr_re_cv" = Label referring to REMBRANDT CIVIL in the first mission before being recruited into the WARRIORS gang.

I tried using space+F3 but it doesn't have references. So I changed the addresses to see if there would be any results. Behold, I managed to change the textures.

Now comes the problem. I can't find out which address I modify the character model. I'm already able to find the label of each gang at a specific stage and change the texture but the problem for me is how to change the model.

I would be really happy if some HACKER specialized in PS2DIS could give me some light or help me. As a thank you I would make a donation via paypal for the work. Please help me make this dream come true!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem T?tulo-2.png
Views:	368
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	217186Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem T?tulo-4.png
Views:	273
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	217187

I never hacked a model code so I don't know what look for. You can try using cheat engine and do a unknown value search keep changing your character and use change value next search keep doing it until you have little results and try testing each one.

you can also try doing a breakpoint read on the address which you have, but you will have to do some reverse engineering with mips

those address from 00A8B78-00A8B984 are pointing to another address. i highly doubt this address will work and will shift to different memory hence you need to do a pointer or asm write subroutine.

Comment

Originally posted by ComeOutPlay View Post
      In 2022 I am trying to fulfill a dream in the world of PS2 hacking. I love 3D modeling and RAW code hacking for CB/GS.

I have an old dream since 2014 which is to hack the game THE WARRIORS which is without a doubt my favorite game of all time.

My idea is to change the main gang in Historia, which are the Warriors, and replace it with any other gang.

I've been looking at the DUMP I made PS2DIS for over a week to see what I can do, but I don't understand the MIPS language very well.

I was able to change the values ​​of just using the logic of comparing addresses and changing values ​​between gangs in RUMBLE MODE to create custom gangs through Labels using space+F3. I was able to create custom gangs and it worked perfectly. I thought changing the values ​​in the RUMBLE MODE would affect the story mode which is what I'm really looking for. But I was mistaken.

I'm using PCSX2DIS to hack in real time, in the first phase where REMBRANDT will be recruited to the gang I made a save game and used invoke analyzer.

I found the following label:

"warr_re_cv" = Label referring to REMBRANDT CIVIL in the first mission before being recruited into the WARRIORS gang.

I tried using space+F3 but it doesn't have references. So I changed the addresses to see if there would be any results. Behold, I managed to change the textures.

Now comes the problem. I can't find out which address I modify the character model. I'm already able to find the label of each gang at a specific stage and change the texture but the problem for me is how to change the model.

I would be really happy if some HACKER specialized in PS2DIS could give me some light or help me. As a thank you I would make a donation via paypal for the work. Please help me make this dream come true!

Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem T?tulo-2.png
Views:	373
Size:	481.5 KB
ID:	217186Click image for larger version

Name:	Sem T?tulo-4.png
Views:	277
Size:	422.1 KB
ID:	217187
      Depending on how the game works you'd have to find the player modols pointers and switch them arounf or find the fnc they are created and breakpoint and see what args you need.

Comment

Working...
      X