Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• art of fighting + tmnt tournament fighters genesis par select player cheats

hi, im new here . mi name is miguelo.

first congratulations for your website, is really cool, you have a hugue collection of cheats for several platforms!.

im from spain and my english is not too god so sorry about that...
    (i never studing english so i use the few i learn after years and babelfish or dictionary)

i talk a little from me: well i love found codes since i buy the sega master system pro action replay cartridge several years ago...
    i really love search rare codes and select player codes, and in special for mame32. i love mame32!

well, you can see some of my codes in the official puggsy cheats forum here:

double dragon 2 save marian:
    http://cheat.retrogames.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2099

collection of some cheats:
    http://cheat.retrogames.com/forums/v...t=3048&start=0

(i hope you all enjoy these codes )

well i have 2 codes for "art of fighting" and "teenage mutant ninja turtles" genesis/megadrive games made by miself that are in my old pro action replay code book and papers...

the codes are for select every char in the two games. also i included some little instructions for the novice people can do it easily.
    i hope you all enjoy that

pro action replay codes for use in a real genesis console or in the kega fusion emulator:
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

art of fighting genesis - select every char in the game IN HISTORY MODE!!

FF001F:0006 2 players versus screen in history mode!
    000000:0000
    000000:0000 intructions - begin one play in history mode, die, &
    000000:0000 in the continue screen dont touch nothing, only enable
    000000:0000 the code & leave count reaches 0. then appears the
    000000:0000 screen for 2 players versus.
    000000:0000 with p1 select else char of the game (not only ryo &
    000000:0000 robert, else char!!)
    000000:0000 with p2 select the cpu enemy, if you die in stage 1,
    000000:0000 you must select todo as enemy, but you can select
    000000:0000 another for that stage if you want.
    000000:0000 important - dont forget disable the code when you are
    000000:0000 in the 2 players versus screen or the game crash!.
    000000:0000 there exist another form that the p2 can control p2 as
    000000:0000 the enemy with this code, but right now i dont remenber
    000000:0000 how works. if someone found it, i really apreciate that
    000000:0000 him say it to me. well enjoy!.

NOTE: right now i have one idea, maybe can be start one game in 2 players versus and in the continue screen enable the code BUT with 0005 in data for enable the "1 player mode history" in 2 players versus game. so maybe with this p2 human player can control the cpu enemy in every stage vs the p1 human player. maybe are that form...

ART OF FIGHTING CODE --GENS VERSION--

this are the code version that works in gens:
    FF001E:0006 2 players versus screen in history mode!

it works by change "F" to "E"... well you must know that sometimes with one simple -1 or +1 digit (or with only a little 3, 4 or 5 digits more or less) the codes works, other times the codes cant be converted so easily... you must try to see if works.
    remenber that kega fusion works like the original pro action replay in one true genesis/megadrive console.

so if you want to use these codes in gens, FIRST you must convert it (if these code converts easily like i explain before)

the art of fighting code allow you play with all habilitys in every players:
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    when you play in 2 players versus as usual, the players have all their habilitys already earned, so with this cheat code appears the same! (so ryo and robert have super death blow since begining!) and all the life and ki bars at maximun for all the players.

try it and sure you enjoy playing the game with these rare players with their own moves.

how i find this code?:
    --------------------------
    this is a curious thing, after several hours and 2 or 3 days, i try to find one select player body code always without none results. i try do it because i really love this game, (maybe the graphics dont are the best, but the moves of the chars are better than the arcade version).
    so when i are really boring of try to find that select player code, i think:

"if body code not works, what happens if i try to find that 2 players versus screen?" and my crazy idea was count the screens to obtain the 2 players screen... and INCREDIBLE!! it works!!.

i think i just count the intro, press star button screen, main screen (without press start) and with the menu options enabled, and 1 player select player screen, 2 players select player screen, and maybe also options.

something like that i must do... well the result are these really cool and really rare code that if you change the data number allow you to see also "1 player select screen" (0005) or fight in the middle of the photography with robert ryo and yuri of the intro!¿.

teenage mutant ninja turtles tournament fighters - select every char in the game, with exception of the clone turtles and others chars clones. note: well in truth you can select clone don playable with some little fails and cpu clone raf in p1 side for fight for you.

FF890B:0000 p1 sel player (cursor) leonardo
    FF890B:0001 p1 sel player (cursor) mickelangelo
    FF890B:0002 p1 sel player (cursor) donatello
    FF890B:0003 p1 sel player (cursor) raphael
    FF890B:0004 p1 sel player (cursor) april
    FF890B:0005 p1 sel player (cursor) casey
    FF890B:0006 p1 sel player (cursor) ray
    FF890B:0007 p1 sel player (cursor) sisyphus
    FF890B:0008 p1 sel player (cursor) triceraton
    FF890B:0009 p1 sel player (cursor) krang
    FF890B:000A p1 sel player (cursor) karai
    FF890B:000C p1 sel player (cursor) clone don (rare)
    FF890B:004C p1 sel player (cursor) cpu clone raf (rare)
    FF0031:0080 p1 infinite energy
    FF0031:0000 p1 energy at 00
    FF0071:0080 p2 infinite energy
    FF0071:0000 p2 energy at 00
    FF8971:0009 inf continues
    FFA052:0001 p1 rare turbo mode attacks
    FFA053:0001 p2 rare turbo mode attacks
    FF0110:0010 p1 fast leo ball (ball only go to right!)
    FF8941:0009 inf time -digit 1
    FF8943:0009 inf time -digit 2
    FF8941:0000 time at 00 -digit 1
    FF8943:0000 time at 00 -digit 2
    FF890D:0000 p2 sel player (cursor) leonardo
    FF890D:0001 p2 sel player (cursor) mickelangelo
    FF890D:0002 p2 sel player (cursor) donatello
    FF890D:0003 p2 sel player (cursor) raphael
    FF890D:0004 p2 sel player (cursor) april
    FF890D:0005 p2 sel player (cursor) casey
    FF890D:0006 p2 sel player (cursor) ray
    FF890D:0007 p2 sel player (cursor) sisyphus
    FF890D:0008 p2 sel player (cursor) triceraton
    FF890D:0009 p2 sel player (cursor) krang
    FF890D:000A p2 sel player (cursor) karai
    FF890D:000C p2 sel player (cursor) clone don (rare)
    FF890D:004C p2 sel player (cursor) cpu clone raf (rare)

thats all, enjoy!

note:
    i post this cheats also in puggsy cheats forum, but also i want to share with you all, because i think this cool website deserves!
    puggsy cheat forum and gshi websites rules!

well right now i dont remenber other important codes that i have at my hands... (and easily to find in my house, because my codes are really old y i have several papers with codes distributed in several places, some of them in the genesis case games etc...)
    and i dont have too much time right now :P, but if i remenber some rare or special codes & i find those codes, and see that you dont have it in your database, i post these codes for you all.

bye

EDIT: i remenber right now that i have this for sega master system II:

space harrier 3d and other 3d games looks right and not in 3d (so you dont need special glasses to see the game):
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

00DFFB:01 the game looks right and not in 3d

is for use in kega fusion emu or in one real genesis + pro action replay cartridge.

i found the code by myself several years ago when i buy space harrier 3d for sms and see that only can be played with sega 3d glasses that i dont have, so by fortune i can find the code for fix that...

some little time ago, after try use the code in kega fusion, i think is a universal code for all 3d sega master system games, because works in space harrier 3d and blade eagle 3d.
    Last edited by miguelo; 09-13-2008, 04:33:23 PM.
    par codes!http://www.mamecheat.co.uk/forums/vi...lection#p10000

I only use Game Genie man sorry

Comment

but Im sure other people use PAR codes especially to make GG codes.
      Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

if you dont have the par cartridge for the console, you can also use these codes in kega fusion emulator...

or even if you want, search it from ebay, sure you find one cheap pro action replay genesis cartridge for buy.
        but beware!, search the pro action replay version 2. i buy by mistake the first version, the version 1 and i have several fails with that version and later even the par cartridge crash himself!, but version 2 works totally perfect without none fail.

i know that if you use game genie codes you can find several cool things, (like you do) but for search codes is better the par.
        and the better of course is use kega fusion for have true pro action replay or game genie, the 2 search engines at the same time.
        (i say "true" because like you know emulator gens par system use another diferent par than the real par cartridge or kega fusion)

by the way, how you find those codes!? i dont know too much about game genie, and i only know this forms:

- by try to change values always with lucky (and none base code)

- or by modify another "base" codes, and maybe you find some code like the other code you use, or maybe another code totally diferent (by use the first part of the code and change the second part). something like that can be?.

whoa man i think i have patience, but this sounds really slow and really hard to do :P (because you not search something in special, and the code can work or not, and you dont know what do these code that you try...)

but, yeah!, you make it, so congratulations for these codes.

the good thing i see in game genie is the posibilitys that the direct hack memory adress does, (i think game genie works as that form right? directly hack memory adress to make it works...)
        because with par, the codes are always INFINITE, but with game genie you can find those rare and usefull things like these streets of rage 1 "all players run fast" code. i like that code!, sounds really cool in special for the slow of adam are. i have to try it when i go to my home

but i think that game genie dont have search engine, right? so its really interesting for me learn how you can find all those codes

in special i always want to do this hard thing:

make in sonic 3 that the time not are 10 minutes, only 2 minutes.

why? because i play one pirate arcade game that have sonic 3 genesis hacked (until now i dont see it in mame32) but with only 2 minutes, and if you play really good, you can finish the whole game, but in the last part with robotnick only have 2 minutes are really challenge, and only rest 1 or 2 seconds if you do it right... really hard and really challenging!

but with pro action replay is totally imposible to found that style of code.
        i try it several times but nothing, the only code i can find is infinite time minutes, but not change the avaliable minutes you have in the game...

these code only can be maked with hacking by reprogram the game rom, or with one game genie code...

EDIT: wait a second!, is possible make game genie codes by use par codes!?
        whoa!, HOW?
        because i only know that in your website exist one program that transform one gamegenie codes to par codes, or the same can do it if you simply write the code in kega fusion without description, so the par code for these game genie code appears, but at reverse?
        please tell me how!

maybe with that i can find myself these sonic 3 two minutes code...
        Last edited by miguelo; 09-14-2008, 02:00:52 PM.

Comment

Better ask VisitntX he speaks spanish too,he will tell you how.
          Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

wait a second!, is possible make game genie codes by use par codes!?
            No, you can use the RAM addresses that a PAR code use to make a memory watchpoint and so find out what piece of code write or read to that address. Having the code you can change the ROM addresses to make game genies.

But as you have the PAR 2 you can use game genies as PAR, because the cartridge allows you to access and change ROM addresses. You only need a simple program to convert GG codes, dunno if Majestic Porter already has this feature by now.

BTW, there are things that can´t be made just freezing RAM addresses and that can be done using ROM addresses, as lot of invincibility codes.

And the gens mod has a far better search engine that allows faster searchs as it has less than, great than, etc.

If you really want to make game genies you need a debugger for the genesis, hazemd and mess are the best debuggers out there. And you need a little assembly knowledge for the motorola m68k chipset.

Now if you're wondering why with PAR codes you always have infinite this or infinite that the answer is simple, the device just keep sending a value to a RAM address, so even when the code for rest energy is active soon after that the energy will be fullfilled again. The faster the update rate the better for some codes.
            Last edited by VisitntX; 09-14-2008, 04:32:44 PM.
            "Dizzy my future, silly my way."
            "Under my flag I live free."

Comment

VisitntX many thanks for the explanation , like i see i have to learn more things that i dont know. yesterday in puggsy mame cheats forum happens the same to me... i see one cool cheat of one guy for kill all the enemys in the punisher arcade game, that works in a single code!, so i ask that genius that how can make that thing (because the normal thing is use more of one single code for do that), and the guy say to me that is a ram cheat.

so like i always use only the search engine to make my cheats (in genesis, sms, mame or else) i dont know all those things :P

and about my english level well, to be exactly i only use babelfish or dictionary sometimes when i dont remenber how write one word, but i think i have one good level of english, (in special for never studing english :P) if not, sure i cant dare to write in english.

the bad thing is that write one text take me sometimes more time, because i dont remember or know some words.

and yes, sure i commit several errors :P, but after all i want to try it, for share my codes and my comments with you all, and also by the way sure i learn some words more .

important note: have you seen my other genesis/sega master system message? guys you have one fail in the database!, because you lose the operation wolf sega master system codes you have some time ago, read there my explanation abour that... i hope these not are a stupid hacker attack.
              Last edited by miguelo; 09-15-2008, 03:02:50 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miguelo View Post
                important note: have you seen my other genesis/sega master system message? guys you have one fail in the database!, because you lose the operation wolf sega master system codes you have some time ago, read there my explanation abour that... i hope these not are a stupid hacker attack.
                FWIW, the codes haven't been lost they are in the BSFree2 code database

http://gshi.org/?s=bsfree2&sys=12&gid=5378
                Pugsy's MAME Cheat Page : http://mamecheat.co.uk

Comment

got the codes here

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

ouch!, is truth :P, i dont know that you have these copy of the codes, yeah now i see it... is in the bottom of the cheat selection screen.

i think is a good idea make one copy (with other order), but why dont have exactly the same codes?
                    you use one of a backup and the other is updated more frecuently than the other? is just curiosity

i see that have the codes in other order and for example nes codes not are splitted in game genie or pro action replay, all are in the same "nes page", but is rare see that some codes are missing if you compared the 2 databases...
                    well maybe is only one error with that game...

EDIT: i see right now that these database is almost new (from 25 agost) so is really normal that have some error... none is perfect
                    Last edited by miguelo; 09-16-2008, 03:49:57 PM.

Comment

art of fighting genesis - p1 play against p2 and not the cpu IN HISTORY MODE!!
                      ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FF001F:0005 1 player history mode screen in 2 players versus mode!

well i try it today and finally i discover how can be maked.

first, guys i warn to you that this second cheat is a little complicated to do that the other cheat from before (that works really easy). but after learn the things you have to do, is not too hard...

these are the steps to do:

-start one 2 players versus game. (for test, before i recomended you go to options and set one round there).

-now at opposite of the first cheat, you have to win and not loses. so if you want to play in the p1 side you have to win with p1 the 1st stage...

-after win with p1 the continue screen appears, now enable the code and leave the count reaches 0.

-the 1 player history mode select screen appears, unfortunate you can only select beetwhen ryo and robert. at opposite of the 1st code you must keep
                      the code enabled ALWAYS or the cheat dont works. remenber that!

-now the stage starts. if you jump the intro p2 controls "todo" the first stage enemy. but if you leave that the intro appears full, then the 2nd player is controled by the cpu. so you must jump the stage intro always.

-the bad thing about all this, are 2 things:

1) that the game think you are even in 2 players versus mode
                      (but you are in history mode by the cheat code)
                      so after finish one stage, the continue screen always appears for one of the players continue. and you have to leaves the count reaches 0 always and select one of the 2 avaliable players.
                      (so these are the raison because the code must keep enabled always)

2) if you win with p1 or p2 (in enemy side) you pass that stage (with the win of the both players )
                      these can happen because that i say before:
                      that the game think the you are even in 2 players versus mode, so the game must think that the two players are human... and pass the stage if else of the 2 players wins. sorry about that :P

maybe helps do savestates if the p2 (the enemy side) wins.

right now these are the only form i remenber to do that cheat...

bye

Comment

I followed your post tht becoused simply spell like you said =select every char!!! ;P,this is mi kind of favorite too!!!
                        I always intrigued of kind type code/mod/trainer/whtever beneith to 3D swap cracked!!!

Your research are awesome anyway!!! Even I don't read completed wht your spell typin post coused of my laggy english lol ;P
                        Thts are awesome my dood;P
                        dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

Comment

hi, or namaste . is surprising that i see your message in the same day that you posted it!. thats good.

im glad you enjoy the codes. these codes like all the others in my genesis post, can be used in the kegafusion emulator or in the real pro action replay with the real genesis/megadrive console.
                          in the gens emulator some of them maybe dont works :P, cause they works different on that emulator.

also, i recomended to you see my crazy select char codes on double dragon 1&2. for use it with old mame32 emulators. (the recently mameui32 versions dont are compatible with they, sorry)

these are my other post i talk about...
                          http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/74...per-cheats-%29
                          http://gamehacking.org/vb/threads/32...-amp-sms-games

to be honest, my favorite codes always are those that let you select characters that you cant select usually.

ps1: im from spain, and my english is also very bad :P. but you can try google translator for tranlate the text to your
                          languaje.

ps2: if you like to play as enemies, i recomended you also visit sor.online or sorrforumotion, if you love streets of rage games saga. cause there appears every week incredible hacks for play with enemies.
                          very recently they release the incredible "streets of rage 2 syndicate wars" that allows you to play with else enemy playable.

yeah, iam a VERY BIG fan of streets of rage. hehe

Comment

wuuuuuw i love dd series;P,good job dood!!!yae i saw tht i saw tht,you play as enemies at youre channel!!!wuuuuw its marvelous!!!
                            do you ever made charmodifier for (doubledargoon vs battle toad)??????ive been looking for this one;P

thanks for you sugestion,ill visit those site soon;P

and yae i visit your collection on mamecheat.co.uk
                            but its seems still private alike,i cant join tht forums;(

up+bottom font alike

Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	117.2 KB
ID:	162262Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	164.0 KB
ID:	162263
                            looks over this snap it will explain rather than mi worse english input lol';P
                            i did like to ask pugsy itself,but it seems pugsy was off,and i cant contact pugsy;(
                            dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

Comment

Working...
                            X