Sega Master System PAR codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sega Master System PAR codes

00C4E3:XX shouldn't this be 00C4E9:XX???

added the unhacked codes except the item codes
    Last edited by Hybrid; 07-07-2008, 04:01:35 PM.

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Originally posted by Hybrid View Post
    00C4E3:XX shouldn't this be 00C4E9:XX???

added the unhacked codes except the item codes
    Yes! You're absolutely right! My error!

I edited my post to read 00C4E9 for the 2nd Items slot. Thanx for catching my goof!
    I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

Hi Phil... glad to see you're still around.
      The Code Hut: http://codehut.gshi.org/

Comment

Nice work, man. Good to see you're still hacking.
        I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

got these

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

Originally posted by Phil The Hammer View Post
            Hey, I'm quite the AMATEUR compared to YOU cats! But I'll still contribute my lil' bit whenever i can, which should be a little more often now.

I'm working on SMS Golden Axe:Warrior nright now. In the excellent set of codes from Falcon & Drgonzo7, i noticed the "Invin' core was quite quirky...so I hacked a separate one myself. however, it's just as quirky! I tried it separately, and with the existing code active also, to no avail. So, I went to "PLAN B"! I made an "Infinite energy" code, which has no probs I can find. here it is:

Golden Axe: Warrior

All hearts Always Full
            00C318:80
            I was just wondering if you found any other useful codes for golden axe warrior like one for infinite magic, I always run out magic pots in the game you need them more than hearts.

Comment

I'll see if I can hack something in the next few days. (Been freetiming on conquering Hardcore FFA in Black Ops for a few days now.)
              I come from a smart family...In the Civil War, my great-grandpa fought for the WEST.

Comment

Hello,

Great Job with the Phantasy Star Codes,
                I posted a couple of threads containing the rest of both the Infinite HP and Item Codes for the novice hackers out there,
                Great Job again!

Comment

Meseta Code

Hello all this may be a long shot but thought I would ask. Is there a code that gives you a lot of meseta? I believe I saw one somewhere sometime ago but can't remember where. If any one knows of any such code could you please post it. Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                  X