Railroad Tycoon II - PAL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Railroad Tycoon II - PAL

Hi, New to this forum thing. But I didn't know where else to turn too, I have been googling this for ages and you guys seem to be the most savvy of the lot. A few questions and I hope you can help me without the rudeness and silliness of other sites. I detest the unhelpful.

1. I know nothing about hacking or creating my own Gameshark, Action Replay or Game Genie codes, how do I do this?

2. Are there any PAL Gameshark codes for Railroad Tycoon II in existence?

3. If number two is no possible could some help me to convert NTSC Gameshark codes to PAL codes for Xploder V4 Pro Media Edition for PlayStation and PsOne?

Many Thanks In Advance.

Q: 1. I know nothing about hacking or creating my own Gameshark, Action Replay or Game Genie codes, how do I do this?

A: I have a forum for beginners located here. There are 141 pages of Tutorials that will teach you how to make your own codes.

Q: 2. Are there any PAL Gameshark codes for Railroad Tycoon II in existence?

A: Railroad Tycoon II Dreamcast Codes only. I don't know if these are PAL or not.

Q: 3. If number two is not possible could some help me to convert NTSC Gameshark codes to PAL codes for Xploder V4 Pro Media Edition for PlayStation and PsOne?

A: Use Omniconvert...Also read this thread.
    Last edited by dlevere; 07-09-2015, 03:14:50 AM.
    The Hackmaster

Comment

Also making specific requests will get you some results too if you don't hack your own codes.
      Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

I have decided to simply buy a couple step-down transformers/plugs/converters, an ntsc-us psone console, and anything else, that would not be a complete waste of time and something which I actually do understand. You wouldn't happen to have a winzip file of the omniconvert? all I see is jargon, jargon, jargon, jargon, I need to start where everybody else started, and that is, with layman terms. I will continue to investigate the Railroad Tycoon II psx PAL cheat thing, otherwise, I will go down the expensive road and import stuff from the US and convert it to work on the UK powergrid ect. etc. etc.

Comment

I can't find a zip file of Omniconvert, I've looked everywhere.
          The Hackmaster

Comment

Omniconvert is for PS2 codes.

Here are the GameShark codes for the NTSC version Railroad Tycoon II - NTSC
            There's a PAL2NTSC code in there, I don't know if that means the PAL codes are mixed in on that page, or if the codes will work for either disc.
            Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Comment

DiamondCutter is German code hacker for PAL games

I moved his codes to the PAL version here
              http://gamehacking.org/?game=92179
              lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
              When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
              *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
              >)

Comment

Excellent, I will give these a try tonight. I may try my hand at hacking tonight, I imagine it's very rewarding. I'll be back later to let you know how it went.

Comment

Working...
                X