musha snes gg codes infinite lives and health

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• musha snes gg codes infinite lives and health

if anybody has the time I was wondering if I can get infinite lives and infinite health in a game genie format please.there is a lot of good codes for this game but not in Game Genie format to play on flashcards as always thank you.

Hey Josh, just to double check is this the game you are referring to? I can take a shot this weekend if someone doesn't get it first.

Musya - The Classic Japanese Tale of Horror (USA)

Comment

Yes it is kyle I started playing video games again and I came across this.I only played a little bit of it but from what I can see instant lives and health would make the game easier for me and my nephew.I appreciate you helping me out Kyle but keep in mind I don't want you to give up a weekend doing it either but it is a fun gameit's very Japanese though haha

Comment

Here's one for lives. I made one for health but different enemies decrease it differently so it would either need multiple codes or someone cool to make an invincible code.

3865:AD

Comment

Thanks kyle !hey you can only do what you can do. I just appreciate you giving up your time to help me out thanks bud.

Comment

Got you some codes below, this game is awesome and I remember it being so much fun as a kid.

Infinite Health Against Enemies (Doesn't Work against Final Boss)
            DC61-0D6F

Infinite Health Against Floor Spikes
            6DC8-6D0F

Infinite And All Magic Useable
            B2B1-A70A
            CCB1-A40A
            ACB1-A46A

Mega Jump When High Jumping
            7B83-6D6F
            Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Thanks helder codes work like a charm.the codes you provide me for the other game worked as well thank you very much guys.I try to be practical and pick games that don't already have Game Genie codes that way other people can enjoy them too.I for one use a lot of flash cards so it works perfect thank you again and God bless you

Comment

Working...
              X