super turican 2 snes invinsibility and infinite lives continues gg codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• super turican 2 snes invinsibility and infinite lives continues gg codes

I was wondering if anybody can make some good game genie codes for infinite health or invincibility and infinite lives even if you fall down holes.

Whats wrong with these codes here? (besides infinite lives for falling down holes):

http://gamehacking.org/?game=45012
    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Didn't realized you posted here as well. Here's the start with 10 code modified to be 255.

Start with 255 lives
      EEC3-1FA5

Comment

Thanks again kyle ha. you're not lazy kyleyou're doing the work haha.I'll give this a shot either tonight or tomorrow night when I'm off work.if I can't beat the game with 255 lives then Im pathic even though the game is hard.!

Comment

nothing is wrong with the almost infinite energy I just wanted to Game Genie code for for infinite energy

Comment

The game is pretty fun. I played through 8 or so levels. I bet I died 20 times playing it poorly. So 255 lives should be plenty.
            Last edited by Kyle; 05-14-2015, 06:46:26 AM.

Comment

Thanks kyle buddidn't get a chance to play through it tonight however I am going to be off tomorrow I'll check it out as always thank you.a couple other games you might want to check out is called legend, and fire striker

Comment

Helder I test all the gg codes available for this game they all work just fine.I just happend to want a full infinite energy code in the Game Genie format like the raw format.I would honestly say that just about 95% of the games that I want codes for are pretty much already covered on the site.I just run across some retro consoles where theirs codes for them but not in Game Genie format or with the same effect that raw codes made have.

Comment

Try this out:

Invincible
                  1DC0-4FA7
                  Note:Kills the entire hit routine and you never loose energy except when time runs out but you never die.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Helder thanks for making this.my buddy Kyle made a 255 lives code I was able to beat the game.I tried this code on and ever drive and I couldn't seem to get it to work.it could have been a ROM issue there's two types of roms for that game maybe it works better an emulator or patched. I gotta be honest I didn't check.I was wondering if you used a rom or emulator? I know the code probably works there's no doubt about that I just don't know if I use a different ROM than you or not or if you tested it on an emulator or actual cartridge. I have a friend of mine that's coming over we're going to try to patch it in and see if it works that way.I mainly use a flash card but sometimes I've noticed patching it works better instead of using the game genie built into the flash cart.god bless you and thank you very much like I said I'm not trying to give you a hard time or anything it just seems that you want to make sure that the codes on the site are ok. I just think i might be doing something different than what you used
                    Last edited by Manorock850; 05-15-2015, 04:03:24 AM. Reason: misspelling

Comment

Kyle the 255 lives worked beat the whole game.I know the invincibility code works as well I think I might be doing something wrong or for what I'm not doing.

Comment

Indeed there are 2 versions and more than likely it's for the other version but I'll make one for later for the other version you likely have.

Edite: Try this code out for your version

Invincible (Alternate)
                        1DCD-1767

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Helder it works that alternate invincibility code works perfectly.I want to thank both you and Kyle now people have two ways to beat the game awesome stuff. If lazy bastard would like a donation I'm all for that.I appreciate this site very much God bless! I think the last time I tried to donate they didn't want anything but I would like to give something it's not free to keep the site up every little bit helps.

Comment

If you're still playing the game I have more codes in the works like walk through walls and a few others I have in mind.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                            X