X men (genesis) controller code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• X men (genesis) controller code

can a code be created so that i can activate this with one controller?
    i don't want to bend my male DB9 connector with all of that inserting, and removing.

X-Men (Megadrive)

Level Select and Healing

Unplug controller two before you power up your Genesis. At the title screen, hold A, C and Down and hit Start. When Magneto's appears, unplug controller one, plug it into the controller two port and press Start. Put it back in port one and hit Start to select a difficulty level.

To the right of your position there are eight panels on the wall. Each one represents a different level. Crouch in front of one and press C to warp to that level.

This code also provides infinite back-up X-men and lets you refill your life bar at any time by pressing Start twice.

Note: To play a two-player game with this code, enter it as normal, but when get to the "Hold START" part plug in the other controller.

Do you really need to unplug and plug things in? couldn't you just use 2 controllers?
    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

yeah, you do \-:
      the cheat won''t work with both controllers in

Comment

Well the level select cheat is already on the Site and was hacked by Fanat:

Enable Level Select
        FFD786:FF

and I made the Health Recover code:

Enable Health Recover Cheat
        FFD787:FF

or to use both in one code:
        FFD786:FFFF
        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Level Select
          CVAA-EN48
          Energy Refill
          AWLA-CN2L

RIP MOM 6-27-52 - 12-25-10

Comment

thanks guys, ive really grown to hate controller cheats in my old age (just turned 30) it was alright in yesteryear, but the fingers don't move as fast as they used to.

Comment

omg I hated that cheat that you had to switch the controllers everytime you did that code I remember me and my brother tried hours to get it too work

Comment

Working...
              X