Sony opens applications for the PS5 system software beta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sony opens applications for the PS5 system software beta

Sony has opened applications for its PlayStation 5 system software beta program. The initiative will give console owners the chance to test new PS5 features before they're officially rolled out, with Sony using feedback gathered during testing to guide development.

Those interested in taking upcoming PS5 features for a spin can sign-up for the program - currently open to those based in the U.S., Canada, Japan, United Kingdom, France, and Germany - on the PlayStation website. Successful applicants will then be emailed by Sony with full details on how to take part.

Sony noted that beta system software "is a pre-release version of software that has not been thoroughly tested and may be incomplete or contain errors," which serves as a warning to those who might be expecting a silky smooth beta experience.

You can find more information on the beta program, including additional eligibility conditions, over on the PlayStation website.

Source
    The Hackmaster

I had a great time reading your essay and want to read more in the future. If you have any free time, I recently discovered a fantastic game called five nights at freddy's that you are welcome to join and play with me if you choose.

Comment

Euchre is a popular social card game. The gameplay of this game has a simple notion yet a lot of subtlety. This game is similar to most trick-taking games. If a person leads with a suit, the other players must play the same suit if they have it; otherwise, they may play any card. The lead suit defeats the other suits, and Trump defeats the lead suit. Whoever accepts a trick is also the one who initiates the next.

Comment

The PlayStation 5 system software beta is also getting a handful of other tweaks, including the inclusion of open and closed party options, Share Play updates, small changes to how players can find friends inside of menus, and more Springfield Illinois gutters

Comment

Working...
        X