Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[Wii] Far Cry Vengeance Code Problems PAL or NTSC/U codes ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Wii] Far Cry Vengeance Code Problems PAL or NTSC/U codes ?

Hi all

I found these codes for the PAL version of Far Cry Vengeance "RCVP41"
    http://www.geckocodes.org/index.php?c=RCVP41

But when i try to use any one of them it freezes my system, this is what it looks like when i open it in Wii Code Manager,

Obviously it is not correct as you can not choose the last option and the codes are in the wrong place.

I have tried moving the codes in various configurations but no go.

If anyone could fix this or make new codes that work that would be great!!

I also have this version "RCVE41" which is the U.S. NTSC vesion.
    Codes for this would be spectacular and i would greatly appreciate codes for either version.

Thanks!!

You would be better of asking at their forums.

Infinite Bullets [eric]
    041FB3A0 38A00063 [eric]

will obviously not work. There can't be anything else in the actual code line. You also need to separate the Infinite Bullets code from the Infinite Grenades code.

Infinite Bullets [eric]
    041FB3A0 38A00063

Infinite Grenades [eric]
    041C060C 38C00005

Remove your current Infinite Bullets code and add the above codes. Enter them separately.
    Last edited by battalion; 04-06-2011, 02:37:16 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the reply.

Yeah i tried separating the codes and removing the [eric] part, putting the codes where they actually go etc. but it still did not work.

I even removed the bottom codes and just tried it with just the armor and health codes, nada, just freezes.

The funny thing is, when i was on their site i clicked the link to their forums and it brought me here ?

I saw this section so i figured this was it.

Now i see they have a different forum.

Comment

Hm, seems a bit weird to me. Have you tried using different versions of Gecko OS/Ocarina or however all that works?

They have a few affiliates, and this site is one of them. Hopefully you'll get some help there.

Comment

I just started hacking the Wii recently, but I have the USA version and I doubt the codes are compatible with the PAL version you posted. I will hack some codes for the USA version and post the results here soon.
          Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

I know this thread is old - but i was wondering did anyone ever get the codes to work in farcry? I bought the usa version and was hoping to get some cheats to work. I downloaded the Pal version and forced ntsc and tried using the codes with no success on pal either. So i was wondering if anyone has some codes for either version that i could try to make it work??

Comment

Damn I totally forgot about this thread too lol, but best bet would be to ask orver at the wiird forums, I currently dont have my hacking rig setup to hack any wii games sorry.
              Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X