No announcement yet.

Kyle's Occasional Codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Explain? The four character addresses? These are all hex offsets.

Comment

Ported a couple of Wily Wars codes to Mega World since the only rom I can find that will accept hard coded cheats is Rockman Megaworld (J) [f1]. It seems to fully have the rom protection removed. I may dig into this further later.

Rockman Megaworld (J) [!]

Enable sliding in Megaman 1 and Megaman 2 games. (Original by Tony Hedstrom)
      AMSA-EA48

Jump in Midair (Original by nolberto82)
      RHTA-E60T

Comment

The codes work wonderfully kyle hope you have a great weekend.I was wondering does game hackers .org accept contributions?I'm a military guy and I might not be the smartest tool in the tool box but I know this site can't run for free.imesh I messaged them nobody got back with me.I want to give thanks to the time people gave helping me as well as contribute to something that I believe in which is this site and the fans of the people that make it great.I know most of you hackers don't accept contributions but hell if you change your mind I'm more than willing to accommodate anybody on here that helps me with codes or give back to the site.

Blessings

Josh

Comment

If you want to support the site Message LazyBastard or Rimsky as I'm sure a donation to keep the site running will not be turned down. As for paying hackers themselves we discourage against that but you're free to do whatever you want over a PM.
          Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

fair enough I'll do that. why do you discourage paying hackers for the work they do? Is it because of security if so I can completely understand if it's not safe to do so.

Comment

We've run into problems in the past with people offering money to have codes hacked and never paying so we just avoid it completely.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

you know that's a shame cuz I'm probably one of the most kindest guys I served my country for almost 10 years in the Army and I think that's BS that people would do that when people take the time to hack and help another person but thanks for the info god bless all you guys and I only ask for games that are really important to me for someone to make codes for.me.I also want to apologize for advertising too I'm kind of new guys at this site so just bear with me no hard feelings please.I did send a message the lazy bastard but he never got back with me I know he keeps the books surely this site cost money to run let me give a donation at least tell him he runs the books pays the bills haha

Comment

No ill feeling and I'm sure one of the more active Admins will pass the message.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Contra NES - Start new life with spread gun - 6 to 8 character conversion:
                    LESIXZAA

BruceLee-SMS-1.00 (homebrew) -http://www.smspower.org/Homebrew/BruceLee-SMS
                    Infinite Lives (C00F)
                    75BE:7E

Comment

I was posting on the SMS Power forum and got flack for posting uCON64 Game Genie codes when there wasn't such a device for the system. I just left them for my own reference in case I needed to revisit a code rather than intending them to be codes.

Comment

Another request, edited an existing Galoob code.

Super Turrican 2 (USA)
                        Start with 255 lives

EEC3-1FA5

Comment

Infinite Lives for smb2j by Loopy. Seems silly but I was only able to get to 8-1 with the 99 lives codes.

SGOOLEVK

http://gamehacking.org/?game=36518&simple=true
                          Last edited by Kyle; 09-05-2015, 03:13:41 PM.

Comment

Had a request for Wai Wai World 2. These took entirely too long lol. The existing codes on the site are good for the platform stages but not the ones listed below.

Wai Wai World 2 - SOS!! Paseri Jou (Japan)

Infinite Lives on Twin Bee Stage (07DD)
                            SXNELKVS

Infinite Lives on Mach Rider Stage (07DD)
                            SZEIVOVS

Infinite Lives on Vic Viper Stage (07DD)
                            SZKXEEVS

Infinite Lives on Frogger Stage (07DD)
                            SZXEEUVS

My six year old beat the game on real hardware.

Last edited by Kyle; 02-17-2016, 07:49:37 AM.

Comment

My boy wanted to play Duck Hunt yesterday. We play it on the Wii U via FCE Ultra GX so it can be on the projector. Our favorite code for Duck Hunt is infinite ammo.

I ported the code to the 2014-06-23 Duck Hunt (VS) rom hack found here. The VS game is good for having a little variety.

http://nes.goondocks.se/patches2.php

Infinite Ammo
                              SXVTGYVG

Comment

Truly a cool dad! I truly appreciate everything that you've done for me in the past and if there's anything I can do for your family and yourself donation wise don't hesitate to ask. I'm blessed to have good guys as friends on here that helped me out when they you can. I wish you a Merry Christmas

Comment

Working...
                                X