No announcement yet.

nolberto82 codes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• @nolberto82, I need some codes for one of the pirate NES tetris games - Magic Jewelry (Unl), that like the game Columns for Sega Genesis. You can create Game Genie codes for the following:
    Piece's fall speed does not increase with increasing stage (i. e. no matter whether you play stage 001, 002, 005, 010, 015, 020, 030 or any other higher stage, the pieces always fall with the slowest speed as in the stage 000;
    Don't get the "Game Over" if you overfill the playfield do top (and you can continue the game without reseting the score)?
    Last edited by Unicode; 02-19-2011, 05:01:56 AM. Reason: Incorrect text's formatting

Comment

• Originally posted by Phil The Hammer
      Congrats! Ur FCEU Invin code for Zelda 1 worx better than the 1 I made years ago, as it doesn't change Link into a little blue booger.
      Thanks.

Code:
      [COLOR="Yellow"]Street Fighter Alpha 2 (U) - SNES[/COLOR]

Invincibility(Except for throws and Akuma's special move.)
      3CC6-5DDD
      3DC6-5D0D
      6DC6-5D6D
      DBC6-5DAD
      3D80-7F6D
      DD80-7FAD
      D580-74DD
      Last edited by nolberto82; 02-18-2011, 08:05:56 PM.

Comment

• Code:
        [COLOR="Yellow"]Magic Jewelry (Unl) - NES[/COLOR]

Bypass Checksum Check(Must be on or the game crashes)
        GXXVAYEI
        GXUTAYEI

Speed Stays the Same
        XXETVGVZ
        AEETNKIT

Disable Game Over(The game will continue with all the pieces still there)
        GXUVYYEP
        Last edited by nolberto82; 02-19-2011, 08:29:42 AM.

Comment

• nolberto i sent a request at page 31 did you see it???

Comment

• Originally posted by daminmancejin
            nolberto i sent a request at page 31 did you see it???
            Yes.

Comment

• ok

Comment

• Thanks to @nolberto82 for the codes for Magic Jewelry (Unlicensed).

But I found a error in the his Jump in Midair GameGenie code for Super Castlevania 4 for SNES. In Snes98x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103, this code don't make you invincible.
                Last edited by Unicode; 02-20-2011, 05:42:28 AM. Reason: Add thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode
                  Thanks to @nolberto82 for the codes for Magic Jewelry (Unlicensed).

But I found a error in the his Jump in Midair GameGenie code for Super Castlevania 4 for SNES. In Snes98x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103, this code don't make you invincible.
                  This code was tested with Snes9x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn113 and it does make you invincible. I searched for that emulator Snes9x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103 but couldn't find it. Or are you talking about svn 113?

Comment

• No. You are made your code on newer version. I played Super Castlevania IV (U) [!] on the older version (Snes98x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103) and when the player touch an bad guy, I still get hurt and health bar still decrease.
                    Last edited by Unicode; 02-20-2011, 03:12:09 PM.

Comment

• Then use svn 113. No problems with that emulator. I made the code with Geiger's SNES9x debugger not snes9x 1.51.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
                        No. You are made your code on newer version. I played Super Castlevania IV (U) [!} on the older version (Snes98x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103) and when the player touch an bad guy, I still get hurt and health bar still decrease.

Seriously now why are you being so anal about this? If it works in a newer version of the emulator and other emulators just switch to the other emulators. People seem to think that we have to cater codes to their liking and nit pick every little thing that can be remedied many times with a simple emulator switch or whatnot. Remember we all do this as a hobby and out of our free will so instead of so many complaints how about a little appreciation? I'm not just bashing you in general but others who do the same thing on many other threads but this seems to be seen in threads where people take requests,which is why I generally don't do much on requests to avoid nit pickers.
                        Last edited by Helder; 02-20-2011, 12:07:47 PM.
                        Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

• That Super Castlevania 4 code took me quite a while to make. As helder said this is a hobby.
                          This is something we like to do on our free time. I don't have the time to test out the codes on every emulator out there.

Code:
                          [COLOR="Yellow"]Donkey Kong Land 3 (U) - Gameboy[/COLOR]

Jump in Midair(When on a rope hold A+down to get off)
                          CD2-BFA-193
                          1E2-C0A-C45
                          042-C1A-197
                          C94-1DF-E6E
                          FA4-1EF-91A
                          A54-1FF-6E4
                          DE4-20F-2A9
                          1F4-21F-7F0
                          304-22F-E6C
                          034-23F-D57
                          A14-25F-C42
                          774-26F-4C1
                          7E4-27F-E6A
                          CB4-28F-E6A
                          7F4-29F-2A9
                          C94-2AF-4CD

Go To End Of Bonus Round To Get Coin(No need to get stars or beat enemies)
                          00A-83B-3B6
                          Last edited by nolberto82; 02-20-2011, 05:11:49 PM.

Comment

• No. You are made your code on newer version. I played Super Castlevania IV (U) [!] on the older version (Snes98x rerecording 1.51 v6 svn103) and when the player touch an bad guy, I still get hurt and health bar still decrease.
                            ...and such has been since the dawn of game hacking... There is always a winy person crying about how a code doesn't work or doesn't do exactly what they want. Some hackers will go out of their way to make your dreams come true, however if you REQUIRE they go beyond what they are willing then you might as well learn to hack the code yourself if you think you can do any better. People that hack codes do it for themselves (as a hobby) unless its a request they are interested in filling. If they don't meet your requirements don't bitch about it, be happy they took the time to actually look at what you requested. I know there are some things that a hacker will do to improve a code, however emulator support is not usually one of them. If you want something that will be compatable with the emulator of YOUR choice then please learn how to hack yourself before bitching that it doesn't work in the emulator you chose to use.
                            Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

• I very sorry, @helder, @abystus! I never take this anymore.

Comment

• Originally posted by Unicode View Post
                                I very sorry, @helder, @abystus! I never take this anymore.
                                Don't worry about it, just letting you know how things are.Also codes added Nolberto82.
                                Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X