Forum Links Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forum Links Update

OK, I fixed the new theme by putting the sub links at the top directly under the header. I also made the search function search the forum when you're on any forum page, and games anywhere else on the site.

The only other changes to the new theme I can think might be important are an advanced search link, and making the search function search the wiki when on the wiki.

With all of that said, I think it may be time to make the new forum theme the only theme, as it seems the major kinks are worked out. I will change it over soon if there are no immediate replies to say otherwise.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Yeah, that'll also increase our test pool membership
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

This updated stuff will lead kind of people like me;3
      Just marvelous dood
      Good job
      dood! im a uniter, not a divider dood

Comment

I went ahead and forced the new theme. I also put the advanced search link in the header.

Comment

why you disable the other style?

I perferred using the plain vB 4.0 default

I have not against new theme, just header now pure javascript/css whick I dislike,
          I perferred old HTML layout
          Last edited by lee4; 03-07-2013, 04:54:19 AM.
          lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
          When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
          *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
          >)

Comment

Can you please NOT force me to use this style? I prefer the vb default theme. Thanks.

/me waits for olala to dislike this post and possibly thanks for this useful post along with some possible neutral reputation AT THE SAME MOTHERFUCKING TIME
            Last edited by bfoos; 03-06-2013, 04:59:32 PM.
            Missing LiquidManZero since 1685.

Comment

Originally posted by bfoos View Post
              Can you please NOT force me to use this style? I prefer the vb default theme. Thanks.

/me waits for olala to dislike this post and possibly thanks for this useful post along with some possible neutral reputation AT THE SAME M***********G TIME
              I just like your quote dood
              Thanks

Comment

Thanks for new look for this forum!
                Doakan untuk MH370 / Pray for M370

Comment

Looks nice. But there's a slight problem in that the Quick Links drop down menu's right side gets cut off and can't be seen.

Click image for larger version

Name:	Quicklink.PNG
Views:	1
Size:	101.5 KB
ID:	162265
                  Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

header on forum sometimes messup and still buggy

header on main site and properly display
                    lee4 Does Not Accept Codes Requests !
                    When lee4 asks a question it does not mean lee4 will look at your game
                    *How to create and use SegaCD codes >click here<*
                    >)

Comment

Hey, olala! Having fun liking, disliking, and thanking everything?!

Originally posted by OldSchoolGamer View Post
                      Looks nice. But there's a slight problem in that the Quick Links drop down menu's right side gets cut off and can't be seen.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]2155[/ATTACH]
                      What browser are you using? I can view it just fine in the latest version of Firefox.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MySFoIz.png
Views:	1
Size:	109.9 KB
ID:	162266
                      I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

Originally posted by Demonic722 View Post
                        Hey, olala! Having fun liking, disliking, and thanking everything?!
                        Nope at all,I just click wht those people who deserved aswell their posted somethin;3
                        If you don't alowed ill keep on my mind as th ? rules;3

And yae I'm usin wap browser;3
                        =

Comment

What browser are you using? I can view it just fine in the latest version of Firefox.
                          I am using the latest version of Firefox as well. And my 17 inch LCD monitor's resolution is the standard 1024 x 768. Your resolution seems higher, maybe that's why it looks fine for you. I have the same problem on the latest version of Google Chrome and Internet Explorer too.
                          Last edited by OldSchoolGamer; 03-07-2013, 10:17:45 AM.
                          Now broadcasting from the underground command post. Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker. Somewhere under the brick & steel of a nondescript building. We've once again made contact w/ our leader, OSG

Comment

It's because your browser windows isn't wide enough. When other websites are wider than your resolution, do you report it as a problem there, too?

I'll fix it anyway, just to keep everything within the width of rest of the site. I understand you probably can't scroll, so it should be fixed.

Edit:
                            Well, I moved the menus over, and now I think it looks worse. I may move them back if it starts to annoy me.

Comment

Same thing happens to me over here.

Another thing, I just noticed that I had a private message, by accident... because this new design doesn't show any notice when you get one. Is it possible to add something that lets you know you have a PM?
                              Last edited by ReyVGM; 03-07-2013, 11:13:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X