WiiRd forums - browseable archive up

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WiiRd forums - browseable archive up

Several years ago, GameHacking.org became the host for l0nk's WiiRd forums. Unfortunately, l0nk seems to have disappeared some time ago, and hasn't responded to email in over a year. Recently he seems to have let his domain, l0nk.org, expire, and thus wiird.l0nk.org no longer functioned. Archive.org did a faulty job of copying it, and many people were asking if anyone had a copy of the forums, which contained codes, guides, and discussions that couldn't be found anywhere else.

Fortunately, thanks to our backup system and some great work by Demonic722, it's now available in a frozen-in-time state here at GameHacking.org:

WiiRd Forum Archive

Enjoy!
    I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Is there some way to log in? was the hacker only forum even archived

Comment

Can someone login to that site and and upload a default skin for it or any skin/theme? The current one is broken.
      Video Game Chat

Comment

Ahoj. Nemysl?m si, že je to pro lidi tajemstv? a měli by b?t připraveni na cokoli, včetně depresivn?ch poruch, kter? se mohou časem vyvinout, a zaž?vac?ch pot?ž?. V tomto př?padě doporučuji použ?t tento n?stroj Klikněte zde , kter? již mnoh?m pomohl.

Comment

Originally posted by Lazy Bastard View Post
          Several years ago, GameHacking.org became the host for l0nk's WiiRd forums. Unfortunately, l0nk seems to have disappeared some time ago, and hasn't responded to email in over a year. Recently he seems to have let his domain, l0nk.org, expire, and thus wiird.l0nk.org no longer functioned. Archive.org did a faulty job of copying it, and many people were asking if anyone had a copy of the forums, which contained codes, guides, and discussions that couldn't be found anywhere else.

Fortunately, thanks to our backup system and some great work by Demonic722, it's now available in a frozen-in-time state here at GameHacking.org:

WiiRd Forum Archive

Enjoy!
          http://doramasmp4.tv/

Comment

I can totally relate to these gaming hacks because there are times when you can’t pass through the level and it becomes so frustrating. I'm the kind of person who opts for statistics assignment help online immediately when I get exhausted or tensed for not being able to complete it and a same goes for games.

Comment

The orientation of the hackers is firm for the round of applause for all people. The value of the moverspackers is inclined to the turns. Value is held for the norms. The chain is fit for the fixing of the joy for the approach for the reforms for all users of the services.

Comment

Working...
              X