New PS2 exports, GB/GBC fix

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New PS2 exports, GB/GBC fix

Today I added the ps2rd export format, which is the same as an unencrypted cbc file. I also added the encrypted cbc version 7 export. Maybe if bfoos likes the idea, we can rig the day1 server to pull live codes from the database instead of static cbc files.

I also noticed that all of the GB/GBC gameshark codes were listed as raw. I made them gameshark, unless they were obviously codebreaker. It is possible there are codes listed as gameshark that are actually codebreaker for these two systems.

I have a few more playstation related exports to look at, which I might do tomorrow. Or I might watch Dr. No.
    Please put all complaints in writing and submit them here.

Above link not working? Try here.

Originally posted by rimsky82 View Post
    Today I added the ps2rd export format, which is the same as an unencrypted cbc file. I also added the encrypted cbc version 7 export. Maybe if bfoos likes the idea, we can rig the day1 server to pull live codes from the database instead of static cbc files.

I also noticed that all of the GB/GBC gameshark codes were listed as raw. I made them gameshark, unless they were obviously codebreaker. It is possible there are codes listed as gameshark that are actually codebreaker for these two systems.

I have a few more playstation related exports to look at, which I might do tomorrow. Or I might watch Dr. No.
    Thanks rimsky.

Comment

Working...
    X