Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

REQUEST - 16 Bit Game Cheat Requests (Ongoing)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GForce
    replied
    Great work as always, thank you

The freeze timer works for bobsled and luge.

Can you try to make similar codes for skiing and/or skating events too?

Tough and terrible game but I'm so close in beating it

Leave a comment:

• dark_lord_zagato
    replied
    Winter Challenge (Genesis)

Freeze Timer
    FF0729:00

Huge Score Ski Jump
    FF0EB0:0F0F

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    Madou Monogatari (Genesis)

Pass Final Exam with 100 score
    FFF9EA:0064

How would we create an entry for this game in the database? It doesnt exist right now

Another game with no codes on here is Genesis - Winter Challenge

I'm seeking a code to stop the timers or affect my scores/points for guaranteed wins
    I cant figure this out using K-Fusion

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    Excellent job, they work great. I cant wait to fly through this game now. Thanks as always

Leave a comment:

• dark_lord_zagato
    replied
    Madou Monogatari (Genesis)

FFF985:01 Have 999,990 Gold
    FFF986:86 Have 999,990 Gold
    FFF987:9F Have 999,990 Gold
    FFF988:32 Quick Level Up
    FFF9D1:FF Infinite HP

If these don't work as codes then try a hex editor. It will work in the "68K RAM" memory domain in BizHawk.

F985:01 Have 999,990 Gold
    F986:86 Have 999,990 Gold
    F987:9F Have 999,990 Gold
    F988:32 Quick Level Up
    F9D1:FF Infinite HP

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    Sega Genesis - Madou Monogatari I (Any helpful RPG style codes)

Theres not even an entry for the game here on this site. It uses no visible numbers, gauges, or numerical values on the player screen except for money/gold. I guess its a clever way to depict the character's health or experience in visual pictures and the character's facial expression but it's wreaking havoc on code creating. This games might/must use some kind of non standard programming because I cant even figure out how to control the amount of gold I have. Any help would be appreciated.

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    SNES Dungeon Master
    Freeze Lord Chaos - Final Boss

To beat the game you have to cast a spell to put an energy cage around the boss than hit him with a different spell. Boss can teleport right out, WTF? I've created a code for my character to warp around the dungeons using a basic X,Y coordinate code I created. So, my guess is that the boss can be pinned down using a similar code.

I have save states, links to maps, and PAR codes from this site. I'm so close to the end, can someone help me nail down Lord Chaos so I can finally cage him and end this?

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    I found a continuation code on GameFAQ to bring me back close to where I was in the game. The timer is from the code is past the timer I have in my saved game so I know I'll need to work faster and not pause the game with the timer running.

I also created a PAR code that instantly completes the repetitive computer tasks assigned to the team so that will save me more time.
    If I cant figure this out, I'll get back to you. But thanks for taking the time to giving it a try.

Leave a comment:

• Tony H
    replied
    Originally posted by GForce View Post
    Sega Genesis
    X-Perts - Freeze Timer

I'm deep into the terrible game and I didnt know a bomb goes off and ends the game after a certain time.
    FFB791:0000
    This code has some effect on the timer, it just skips over a digit but keeps on ticking

Normally I would easily be able to find a basic timer code, something is different about this
    Looks like there are at least 2 addresses that deal with that in game timer. FFB648 is for the seconds (higher RAM addresses are used for the minutes, etc). Using that, I found the table in the ROM that decides when to trigger the "Secondary Mission Active" announcement in the game (that female voice). The ROM address for the amount of time before she announces it is at 0x29CC8. The value at that ROM address is 00F0. If you use this code and start a new game, she will make that announcement after only 5 seconds: 029CC8:0005

Hopefully this will give you enough info to get things figured out. Keep in mind that there is a small possibility that there is a third timer that pauses when you pause the game (press the Start button), unless you know that the game will let you die from too much time even if you have "paused" the game by pressing start.

If you are still having trouble getting the bomb/death timer figured out, I'll need this info:

How much time are you talking about before you die? Do you know if the bomb/death timer is reset for each level? Do you have a save state shortly before the bomb goes off (Gens or Fusion)?

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    Sega Genesis
    X-Perts - Freeze Timer

I'm deep into the terrible game and I didnt know a bomb goes off and ends the game after a certain time.
    FFB791:0000
    This code has some effect on the timer, it just skips over a digit but keeps on ticking

Normally I would easily be able to find a basic timer code, something is different about this

Leave a comment:

• dark_lord_zagato
    replied
    There's a problem with how Dirt Trax FX is programmed. PAR codes starting with 7E****** use the WRAM memory domain, but I didn't find anything useful there. I found something in the CARTRAM that allows you to finish a stage right away. Wait until the screen fully lights up when the bikes are approaching the starting line, turn the codes on before the race actually starts, and you come in 1st place by default. The real issue is that my codes will only work with the BizHawk emulator...

Dirt Trax FX (SNES) (use CARTRAM memory domain)

Finish race instantly (leave codes off when not in use)
    00D6:00
    00D7:00

I would make these into PAR codes that you could use with SNES9x except I don't know what letters cartridge RAM codes are supposed to start with, and Google was absolutely unhelpful when I asked.

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    Youre incredible, I tried to make a similar code but failed.
    Thanks for your help

Do you think you could try a code for Dirt Trax FX?
    Like one lap to win or always rank first
    MasterGrand was kind enough to put in a lot of effort but I was unable to make it work.

Leave a comment:

• dark_lord_zagato
    replied
    Breaking games to pieces is always a pleasure. This PAR code sets the number of goals you need to finish a stage to 0.

The Brainies (SNES)

Press A to win
    7E091E00

Leave a comment:

• GForce
    replied
    That code was incredible, thanks so much.
    I kept beating levels in 10 seconds and the game just kept repeating.
    Thanks again for the quick response and effective code.

How about something for SNES Brainies?
    Like match one color to finish the level?
    Or something just as devious....

Leave a comment:

• dark_lord_zagato
    replied
    This code activates the effect of a rainbow block so you can clear the board in 4 moves. You need to turn it off to click on arrows and dynamite though.

Destroy all blocks of a particular color
    7E1AB906

Leave a comment:

Working...
X