This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3DS pointer code tutorial

A few of you on this website are already privy to this info, but for those of you who are not I am here to share the wealth. Finding and creating your own static codes from pointers is now a reality on the 3DS. The problem up until now for those who were using a Gateway to create their codes was that the device didn't dump the full fcram to your SD card. xJam.es over at Maxconsole has created a program that will take your GW dumps(64MB each) and fully reference them and output a new dump. (511MB each dump) At this point if you were to look at your code you created in a hex editor it would be the exact same address you found with cheat device. From here you would take your dump and input them into TempAR and you would be able to find the address (trial and error) that causes your code to become static. I could go into a lot more detail but I will save that for you to figure out through this link.

http://www.maxconsole.com/maxcon_for...teway-RAM-Dump

If there are any questions, either the developer of the program that made all this possible (xJam.es) or myself would be happy to answer any questions you might have. Also make sure to keep the negatives checked as the code I created for NEW Super Mario Bros 2 was a negative pointer value. cheers everyone. Go out and make some awesome codes, and don't forget to share with the world

Click image for larger version

Name:	GATEWAY POINTER.png
Views:	1
Size:	823.7 KB
ID:	163874
    Last edited by msparky83; 02-04-2016, 11:05:48 AM.
Working...
X