X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• an SNES Mortal Kombat 2 hack

http://youtube.com/watch?v=B_jso-F6bNc

Now this can be considered a rare hack

Some seems doable,i have already hacked the boss codes but they freeze as soon as you try to attack or move but seeing as the cpu is attacking p1 its seems doable but some of the rest seems like level background mods and obviously level threat mods like the pit and or acid and spike ceiling.Thou the other things about actually using the bosses i have no idea how it was done.
    Spoiler Alert! Click to view...

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

It's easy to make them selectable, but everytime a key is pressed the game crash. But in the demo they are showed, and works fine. I think there should be something that prevents the player from use them. Wonder if I can manage to find it.
      Last edited by VisitntX; 07-07-2008, 07:55:46 PM.
      "Dizzy my future, silly my way."
      "Under my flag I live free."

Comment

maybe a code to make the game think your character is cpu controlled might fix it,or do a search for a difference when p2 and cpu controlled bosses are used.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Aren't the secret players like Human Smoke and Jade totally playable without locking up but Shao Kahn, Motaro and Noob Saibot (IIRC) the ones that glitch and freeze the game when you tried to do moves and/or jump. I noticed in the video that while they showed them as playable they never actually moved with Noob or Shao Kahn.

Comment

Ah, so that was the reason why I had failed with everything I tried. Thanks for pointing that.
            "Dizzy my future, silly my way."
            "Under my flag I live free."

Comment

it froze for me no matter what secret character it was,you would think smoke or jade would work but it didnt for me.

THE BAD GUY!!!!!!

Comment

Sorry for bumping an old thread but this is now possible with this My Mortal Kombat 2 v1.0 SNES codes.

Also in the posted video they were playing as watered down secret characters that are actually given another characters move set. Basically it turned them into Scorpion/Kitana and they lost all special attributes but retained the selected character so they look legit. My codes however will allow you to play as the real deal and keep all attributes of speed/projectile invincibility intact. Just make sure you enable them after the character select screen.
                Last edited by Abystus; 10-07-2010, 08:18:43 AM.
                Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

FYI, you linked to a specific post instead of the thread itself. Some users might be to obtuse to scroll up, heh.

Nice work, though.
                  I may be lazy, but I can...zzzZZZzzzZZZzzzZZZ...

Comment

Link Corrected. Thanks for taking notice and pointing that out :P.
                    Not taking any requests at this time.

Bored? Watch some of my hacks here.

Comment

Working...
                    X