Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cheater confronted by a girlfriend at his wedding

The Hackmaster

lol i like it when the bride ruined the cake and throw the flowers out of her car

the guests was like WTF. oh no what if some are little kids? in as their relatives

Comment

Holy, that guy really cheats hard.

Comment

Not as hard as the AI cheats on SNES Jeopardy! on "Hard" difficulty. The AI "cheats" in two ways: usually selecting the correct answer (it knows them already, as it has access to the game's answer file), and will ring in with said answer on the VERY FIRST FRAME that ringing in is even possible. In short, you can't out-cheat the computer on this game, even with a tool-assisted emulator.
        Tempus fugit, ergo, carpe diem.

Time flies, therefore, seize the day.

Comment

LMAO what does that have to do with the topic
          The Hackmaster

Comment

This forum is starting to flood with shitposts lately and I'm getting tired of seeing it. I will be issuing some warnings and eventual short vacations if it persists.
            I only bother with things that interest me.

Comment

Groom's horror as secret lover shows up to his wedding

A groom's cheating ways have been revealed after his secret lover gate crashed his wedding wearing the same dress as his bride.

The church ceremony in Ghana, was interrupted when the woman burst in wearing the white gown, gloves and a veil, The Mirror reported.

The stunned bride and guests watched on as the woman shouted and screamed while the groom tried to placate her and lead her away from the altar.

Shouting and screaming can be heard and, at one stage, the woman grabs the mic and speaks to the audience in a local dialect, apparently explaining that the groom is a philanderer.

http://www.stuff.co.nz/life-style/we...s-as-the-bride
              The Hackmaster

Comment

Wedding crashed by groom’s ex-girlfriend

You know that whole “Should anyone oppose this union, let them speak now or forever hold their peace” line you hear in wedding ceremonies? You’re not really supposed to take that literally. Even if you have a legitimate, genuine reason you think someone shouldn’t be getting married, the time to bring that up is before they’ve booked a venue and gathered their friends and family.

At least, that’s my take on it. However, one woman in China’s Hunan Province felt justified in taking a buzzer-beater shot at stopping her ex-boyfriend from marrying another woman, and her dramatic attempt can be seen in the video below.

https://soranews24.com/2019/04/11/ch...wedding-dress/
                The Hackmaster

Comment

Having defeated a difficult and serious illness, he again returned to a full and eventful life. He regularly goes on dates with various women and he likes it because for a long time he was deprived of it. He finds a passion for himself on the site https://ask.fm/profiles/co/denver/letter-a where there are a lot of profiles of women and men of any race and religion, as well as physique and financial condition.

Comment

Working...
                  X