X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Goofy3696
    replied
    Greetings,

It took me a little while to figure out how to enter the "RAW" codes into MESSEN, but I did figure it out. In the window where you enter your cheats, towards the bottom you will see the word "Custom." Check that box and leave the box for "Memory" checked as well. Above the word memory is the word "Address" and to the right of it there is a box with a '0' in it. With the RAW codes there are 4 digits before the ':" (colon) and 2 digits after it. Enter the 4 digits into the Address box that has the zero in it and the 2 digits after the colon go in the small box labeled "New Value" which is right below. For example, lets take the Mega Man 6 RAW code "Have the Rush Jet Pack Adapter. The RAW code is: 0695:01. The "0695" goes in the Address box and the "01" goes in the "New Value" box. Save the code and you should be good to go. I hope that this has been of some assistance.

Leave a comment:

• UniversalLandscape
    replied
    I see many raw codes. I want advice on how to put them in mesen.

Leave a comment:

• wyatt8740
    replied
    I've got a couple Pokémon codes I've made for GBA Gameshark SP, including new "fast hatching" egg codes, since the official ones appear not to work in FRLG. I am allergic to discord (it's a memory hog and performance slug on my old machine). Is this the right place to ask for the "hacker" status?

BTW, tried to change my profile pic and got a PHP error stating that "exec()" was disabled. I've tried Mozilla (Firefox) and Chromium, not that it'd matter when it's a server-side problem.
    Last edited by wyatt8740; 11-02-2020, 01:16:46 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGamePlayer
    replied
    thank you very much!
    Last edited by TheGamePlayer; 09-22-2020, 06:24:04 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Welohabi
    replied
    Originally posted by TheGamePlayer View Post
    can i request codes for Game Gear Double Dragon? Hit Anywhere, Invincible, One Hit Kills. these codes were on the old site. THANKS!
    https://i.ibb.co/NTpStbR/Screenshot-...-22-131747.png

https://gamehacking.org/game/17992
    Last edited by Welohabi; 09-22-2020, 01:23:51 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TheGamePlayer
    replied
    can i request codes for Game Gear Double Dragon? Hit Anywhere, Invincible, One Hit Kills. these codes were on the old site. THANKS!

Leave a comment:

• Alexis Ortega
    replied
    Racing sport is wonderful and very interesting. Do you want to know about this topic? Then here's my recommendation - https://belgian-grand-prix.com/.

Leave a comment:

• RockmanXVO
    replied
    Bro i can't share some codes bcuz i don't have space in Address and Ram pls help me

Leave a comment:

• rimsky82
    started a topic Code Submission and Hacker Status

Code Submission and Hacker Status

I've been noticing a lot of activity lately, especially with users filling code requests. It's exciting to see code hackers come out of the fold and making some new codes for our favorite games!

I want to remind everyone that our website is an interactive database, and anyone with a Hacker status can add their own codes for any game. With our database being used for more and more applications and projects, it's important that we stay the top site for delivering the best codes for all of these platforms. You'll be able to add codes, fill requests, and edit your own codes at any time.

So how can you get this status? Just stop in our Discord server, or our forums, and ask! You'll be adding your own codes in no time.
    Check out the GameHacking.org community on Discord - hang out with 505 other members and enjoy free voice and text chat.
Working...
X